Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That all sounds reasonable until the last sentence. If all the managers talked about on here are unavailable as you say, are you really suggesting we should stick with this goon in favour of a manager who is out of work and hence available and who we were prepared to pay 15 million quid compensation for only 6 months ago?
You are not seriously referring to Silva? FFS another relegation loser?? Don't want Allardyce here but come on mate we can do better than an ex Watford jump ship merchant?

That all sounds reasonable until the last sentence. If all the managers talked about on here are unavailable as you say, are you really suggesting we should stick with this goon in favour of a manager who is out of work and hence available and who we were prepared to pay 15 million quid compensation for only 6 months ago?

I’m certainly not saying or suggesting we keep him. It’s his arrogance that annoys me. It maybe what Moshiri is thinking. If Moshiri can’t get the man he wants he may stick with Sam. I do think the major play here is Walsh’s job. If Brands comes in and Walsh goes then Sam will be gone too. Maybe Moshiri is waiting for Brands to arrive and do the dirty work. So many different scenarios. Let’s hope he goes.

You are not seriously referring to Silva? FFS another relegation loser?? Don't want Allardyce here but come on mate we can do better than an ex Watford jump ship merchant?

I wish you would read the post properly. It was in answer to someone who was suggesting that if all the managerial targets were unavailable we should stick with Allardyce.

In simple terms I was asking if he would seriously prefer Allardyce to stay in favour of Silva. If it was a choice of only those two.

You also have to remember we have shelved out approximately 20m paying off Martinez and Koeman.....That’s a lot of dash for Everton

I don't want him here but I don't have love seeing some of our fans wet the bed.

You can keep saying "he's definitely going" all you want; just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it's going to.

I'm still waiting for Jessica Alba to bend me over the dinner table after all.

Strap on action?

I’m certainly not saying or suggesting we keep him. It’s his arrogance that annoys me. It maybe what Moshiri is thinking. If Moshiri can’t get the man he wants he may stick with Sam. I do think the major play here is Walsh’s job. If Brands comes in and Walsh goes then Sam will be gone too. Maybe Moshiri is waiting for Brands to arrive and do the dirty work. So many different scenarios. Let’s hope he goes.

I can't see Brands coming if Allardyce is the manager, it's like mixing oil and water.

I was disgusted when the fraud was appointed but I believe Mosh and the board's intention all along was to wait until season end and have a new team in place for the summer. nothing I've seen or heard so far has made me change my mind.

If I'm wrong and this dinosaur is allowed to not only take us into next season but also allowed to buy a bunch of Allardyce type players it will lead to disaster.

Take your pick from Carrol or Benteke?

I wish you would read the post properly. It was in answer to someone who was suggesting that if all the managerial targets were unavailable we should stick with Allardyce.

In simple terms I was asking if he would seriously prefer Allardyce to stay in favour of Silva. If it was a choice of only those two.
Hobsons choice for me...can't stand either so I would probably shoot myself in the end lol

I can't see Brands coming if Allardyce is the manager, it's like mixing oil and water.

I was disgusted when the fraud was appointed but I believe Mosh and the board's intention all along was to wait until season end and have a new team in place for the summer. nothing I've seen or heard so far has made me change my mind.

If I'm wrong and this dinosaur is allowed to not only take us into next season but also allowed to buy a bunch of Allardyce type players it will lead to disaster.

Take your pick from Carrol or Benteke?

I raise you a 37 yr old Peter Crouch

Status
Not open for further replies.