Sam Allardyce On Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which is ? You’ve got plenty of players to play his way he had good midfielders like M’Vila, Kirchhoff and a little striker Defoe to play his way at Sunderland... Christ he even made PVA look good defensively and Borini look like a footballer

Even if he only stayed until May that gives your board the rest of the season to have the next manager lined up

What I'd give for Defoe now.

I am not sure that we are in a position where we can be too snooty about who we appoint.

At this stage relegation is a possibility and there is nobody better than Big Sam to make sure that doesn't happen.

Just get him to change his name to something foreign and everyone will be happy.

As a placeholder on a temporary deal, fine

As full time manager going forwards, no
Would it be fair to say,
if he does well he's be worth a 12 month deal for next season.
Because we can't have our cake and eat it, I feel. If we are in that much of a jam we need him, it's not outrageous of him to want some of Moshiri's cash next summer for players and a crack at the top 7.

Imagine actually winning a game away from home.

This club has been absolute garbage for a calendar year bar a purple patch in the winter.

Cannot defend. Cannot score.

An expert in getting the best out of a total rabble is needed. If it is to be Big Sam, and he got a semblance of a team together, it would give the owner time to sort this mess from top to bottom.

A short term contract would suit all parties and it is the kind of role Allardyce has always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.