2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was going through his mind.?! Then he had the audacity to clap the fans on his way off..
Embarrassed hopefully.

...is he actually back?

I know he was on international duty like Gordon, Iwobi et al but he hasn't been pictured at FF or even mentioned like the rest of them have. He's not injured as far as I know?

...is he actually back?

I know he was on international duty like Gordon, Iwobi et al but he hasn't been pictured at FF or even mentioned like the rest of them have. He's not injured as far as I know?
Why even bother. His absence will improve our chance of survival.

...is he actually back?

He's come back so fit and healthy and full energy that you didn't recognise him.

...is he actually back?

As much as I hate the idea of signing him, I think he will do well this season. A pre-season will do him good. Last year he came in on deadline day nowhere near full fitness.

All depend on how Everton are going to play. If we are playing a 3421 formation, it will not be the number 9 that gets a lot of goal scoring opportunities.

As much as I hate the idea of signing him, I think he will do well this season. A pre-season will do him good. Last year he came in on deadline day nowhere near full fitness.

All depend on how Everton are going to play. If we are playing a 3421 formation, it will not be the number 9 that gets a lot of goal scoring opportunities.

He’s not going to be a better footballer at 33 than he was at 32 mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.