2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 goal. 1 assist. 1 red card. 20 games.

Agent Rafael knew what he was doing.
I remember saying when we signed him how bad a signing it was, a few thought so but some were saying he's free and only a back up, he'll be fine. My response was what if DCL gets injured for a length of time, we then have a sub standard back up, in true Everton fashion this is exactly what happened, and there you have it 1 bloody goal wtf and was unfit for 6 months whilst getting handsomely paid.

I remember saying when we signed him how bad a signing it was, a few thought so but some were saying he's free and only a back up, he'll be fine. My response was what if DCL gets injured for a length of time, we then have a sub standard back up, in true Everton fashion this is exactly what happened, and there you have it 1 bloody goal wtf and was unfit for 6 months whilst getting handsomely paid.

2 year deal too lolololol

And you can give up your super-blue title too. I applaud you and all others for going to the game but don't think for one moment that your pain is any more

And leave Eggs alone you egg!
He has no pain. He is revelling in us getting relegated as it could lead to a day out at Wembley (so he doesn't even want automatic promotion, wants to finish 3rd at best).

Yet Thiago didnt even get a booking for a similar challenge in the Cup Final.

It was a stupid tackle to make but Oliver couldn't wait to get the red oot same as he couldn't with Allan yet both of those same challenges have been commited by other clubs in recent weeks and either yellows or no cards at all branded.

And give over with your super blue routine mate you aint a better fan than anyone else on here - I and others you name call were at Goodison yesterday whilst you was performing party tricks in some hotel but sure you're a much better supporter! lol

…wow, you went to the game and you wash Benitez’s car, so you must be right that it wasn’t a red card and Rondon is a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.