2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we keep Simms, we can't afford to sign a back up striker, if DCL is injured for any length of time our options will be Rondon, or Simms, if he isn't sent on loan. I know Simms doesn't offer too much outside the box, no less than Rondon by the way, but, at least he is one of those players who carry a goal threat. He has to be more worth a place in the squad than the Venezuelan Donkey.

I really hope we keep Simms, we can't afford to sign a back up striker, if DCL is injured for any length of time our options will be Rondon, or Simms, if he isn't sent on loan. I know Simms doesn't offer too much outside the box, no less than Rondon by the way, but, at least he is one of those players who carry a goal threat. He has to be more worth a place in the squad than the Venezuelan Donkey.
Simms was a big favourite in his loan spell at Hearts. He's a bit slow for the PL I think but very strong with an eye for goal.
Keep him.

I almost hope we keep Simms with the intention of making him backup but I feel he’d be much better served going on loan and staying away from this dumpster fire. Rondon was horribly unconvincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.