2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't make any sense, you're not using a very good comparison, a bloke whose previous biggest club he has been at is Newcastle or WBA and he is 32, has plenty of games under his belt for judgments to be made, Dobbin doesn't. Strikers don't normally improve at 32 especially after semi retiring in China for 2 years
they do from the first ball of pre season, after they're out of condition. I think youll find a distinct improvement once he's match fit.

Honestly hope you're right but you have to admit that he's been genuinely shocking so far.
mainly anonymous, I've seen much worse starts. the thing is, we know he's done it before, he's a known quantity, i'm v confident he will improve as his fitness improves

mainly anonymous, I've seen much worse starts. the thing is, we know he's done it before, he's a known quantity, i'm v confident he will improve as his fitness improves
There was a point in the match where he was literally walking at the edge of the Norwich box when a ball came into nobody. I take the point that it's early days, but surely that's not acceptable. If he was that knackered, he should have been subbed. Still hope he comes good though for all our sakes.

There was a point in the match where he was literally walking at the edge of the Norwich box when a ball came into nobody. I take the point that it's early days, but surely that's not acceptable. If he was that knackered, he should have been subbed. Still hope he comes good though for all our sakes.
can you imagine how exhausting it must be to be up front on your own against 3 centre backs, having played three games in a week (your first games in four months)

It was a panic signing and I would prefer not to be calling a player back up, ideally you want said back up to be providing competition for his place to keep them on their toes. No good for us if DCL thinks he's un-droppable, he needs pushing to keep his levels up.

Status
Not open for further replies.