2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you gave your motm votes to players who looked like they cared about the team. Simms for example has just signed a new contract and will be desperate to show he deserves it. He will work hard and be committed. We are a fan base that likes seeing commitment and passion and hard work, look how we took to Denis stracq.

We need to instill that currently. They likely would have got no service, but they would offer more than what we know rondon offers.
Godfrey has been around for a few seasons and Townsend is thirty years of age and a good professional footballer, how do you know that Simms will work hard and be committed, I’ve seen quite a few times and he has scored quite a few but he also has gone missing from the game for long periods although he seemed to improve when he went on loan to Blackpool where he was coached by Critchely, don’t know his first name, an ex Liverpool coach who worked closely with the lad and helped him a lot.

What do think Simm’s main qualities are from watching him, also Dobbins qualities?

Godfrey has been around for a few seasons and Townsend is thirty years of age and a good professional footballer, how do you know that Simms will work hard and be committed, I’ve seen quite a few times and he has scored quite a few but he also has gone missing from the game for long periods although he seemed to improve when he went on loan to Blackpool where he was coached by Critchely, don’t know his first name, an ex Liverpool coach who worked closely with the lad and helped him a lot.

What do think Simm’s main qualities are from watching him, also Dobbins qualities?
I don't mate, but I would expect that as he has just signed a 3 year deal, he will be wanting to prove his worth. And I'd rather give him a chance than keep putting rondon on.

Lads , dont be mean , he is fit and thats only important and also he is giving us confidence so no worries ?
we got rid off the ones that were not fit and confident so you should always have to look at the bright side

Status
Not open for further replies.