2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondon hasn't given it a good go in even 5 minutes of any of the 433 minutes he has played. We have seen his current level and its not good. Several years ago, he would have been a decent option. I'd rather try a youngster who want to prove himself.
You have point, but imagine the youngsters trying to make anything out of the passes forward today, Richarlison couldn’t, he fought a losing battle, so what do you think a seventeen year old novice could do or another youngster who hasn’t played all season and is not even match fit, their time will come, now isn’t that time with a poor threadbare squad without any real fighters in the squad.I voted for Godfrey as my MOTM with Townsend a close second, at least they looked like footballers which is more than can be said of any of the others.

You have point, but imagine the youngsters trying to make anything out of the passes forward today, Richarlison couldn’t, he fought a losing battle, so what do you think a seventeen year old novice could do or another youngster who hasn’t played all season and is not even match fit, their time will come, now isn’t that time with a poor threadbare squad without any real fighters in the squad.I voted for Godfrey as my MOTM with Townsend a close second, at least they looked like footballers which is more than can be said of any of the others.
They might just have offered a bit of energy and pressing which rondon can't do though. At least put some pressure on their defence to support richie.

They probably chuckled to themselves when they saw rondon lumbering up.

Rondon hasn't given it a good go in even 5 minutes of any of the 433 minutes he has played. We have seen his current level and its not good. Several years ago, he would have been a decent option. I'd rather try a youngster who want to prove himself.
You may have point but what do think a young seventeen novice would have done today or another young lad who hasn’t played all season and isn’t even match fit when Richarlison could make nothing out of the few forward passes that he was provided with, the young lads time will come, now isn’t that time with the injury riddled threadbare squad that Benitez has to try and balance and get to perform, most of them have no fight and just go through the motions, roll on January when hopefully Benitez will get some help to try and strengthen the squad.

I voted Godfrey as my MOTM with Townsend a very close second , at least they looked liked footballers and cared about the team.

They might just have offered a bit of energy and pressing which rondon can't do though. At least put some pressure on their defence to support richie.

They probably chuckled to themselves when they saw rondon lumbering up.
They might have done if they had received some passes from the defence and midfield, Richarlison didn’t get any, why do you think these two lads would have got any? By the way have you seen much of Dobbin and Simms?

They might have done if they had received some passes from the defence and midfield, Richarlison didn’t get any, why do you think these two lads would have got any? By the way have you seen much of Dobbin and Simms?
But you gave your motm votes to players who looked like they cared about the team. Simms for example has just signed a new contract and will be desperate to show he deserves it. He will work hard and be committed. We are a fan base that likes seeing commitment and passion and hard work, look how we took to Denis stracq.

We need to instill that currently. They likely would have got no service, but they would offer more than what we know rondon offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.