2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager should admit his mistake privately and be working with Brands to move Rondon on in January.

Its absolutely pathetic management to keep playing him.

If we started Simms/Dobbin whats the worst that can happen? We continue to fail?

Its worth a dice roll.

I did hope that Rondon would help the team, but have been really disappointed with his performance. If we really did place an offer for a new striker in January, it is possible what you hoped for happened.

Benitez is staying loyal to some of the experienced players. It could be stubbornness, keeping the player confidence, or maintaining dressing room...or combination of all. But I think against Brentford, Dobbin or Simms should start over Rondon. It is the best game to start them, with the key players out and Rondon has not perform.

Like you say, Benitez should just move on from Rondon and take some risk in letting our youth start against Brentford. The fans are not gonna say he should've started Rondon lollol

I did hope that Rondon would help the team, but have been really disappointed with his performance. If we really did place an offer for a new striker in January, it is possible what you hoped for happened.

Benitez is staying loyal to some of the experienced players. It could be stubbornness, keeping the player confidence, or maintaining dressing room...or combination of all. But I think against Brentford, Dobbin or Simms should start over Rondon. It is the best game to start them, with the key players out and Rondon has not perform.

Like you say, Benitez should just move on from Rondon and take some risk in letting our youth start against Brentford. The fans are not gonna say he should've started Rondon lollol

If im a centre back and have a big lumpering oaf that cant jump to play against then im happy.

If im against some unknown kid whose running around all over the place then im going to need to (at the very least) remain alert.

Agree but he won't Rondon will start and do nothing again

Status
Not open for further replies.