Saha

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a brilliant player, I was so excited when I heard we were signing him. Brilliant deal. Cant wait to see him playing for US!!!

Shandy Andy was getting lonely in the treatment room! Naw just kidding, Saha is a bit of a gamble don't you think Moyes knows that. Let Saha start off with a clean sheet at GP and let's take it from there, give him a chance.;)

pecking order issues.

who is taking the penalties when yak and saha are on the pitch
? will they link up well?

concerned about his record at man ure, with the quality and quantity of chances that side makes how he hasn't blitzkrieg'd the goals scored table could be a sign of either lack of form, confidence, or having simply 'lost it'.

arteta

I think it is a very very good signing. You don't end up at United for no reason, Fergie knows a good player as does Moyes.

A partnership with the Yak has the potential to scare the hell out of any defense. If fit of course!

I was delighted when we were linked with him, even more so when we actually signed him. The guy is a class finisher with both feet and his head but i've always felt he needs to feel loved / appreciated. Well if he produces what he is more than capable of then we will have signed a gem.

Fergie seems to implicate that a lot of his problems are in his head, some sort of barrier that prevents him from living up to his undoubted potential, and i believe that David Moyes is just the man to bring the very best out of him.

that'll be the frenchness, soon get that out of him, poncey food an all that............down to sayers mi' lad, now that is fine dining. pull your socks up lose the gitanes and the manbag, and get that net ripplin'.

I think Saha and Yakubu will go well together, I remember the partnership between Yak and Viduka at Boro worked well, Saha is a biggish lad as well so hopefully they will be like peas in a big pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.