Saha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
Does anyone remember why SAF chased down this guy? Can anyone remember watching him play? This is a potential dynamite of a signing. The Fellaini one is great but if we get Saha fit for just two thirds of games we've potentially got the bargain of the season on our hands. This guy is far superior to Johnson and probably better than most other clubs have barring the obvious top 4. I think we might have done rather well.

Just though I'd chuck that in seeing as we've become more optimistic today ;)

he's a very good player and knows where the goal is.........everyone's ummin n arrin because of his proneness to injuries but he's only a couple of weeks away so i look forward to seeing BT's successor appease us against the RS;)

I was delighted when we were linked with him, even more so when we actually signed him. The guy is a class finisher with both feet and his head but i've always felt he needs to feel loved / appreciated. Well if he produces what he is more than capable of then we will have signed a gem.

Fergie seems to implicate that a lot of his problems are in his head, some sort of barrier that prevents him from living up to his undoubted potential, and i believe that David Moyes is just the man to bring the very best out of him.

Does anyone remember why SAF chased down this guy? Can anyone remember watching him play? This is a potential dynamite of a signing. The Fellaini one is great but if we get Saha fit for just two thirds of games we've potentially got the bargain of the season on our hands. This guy is far superior to Johnson and probably better than most other clubs have barring the obvious top 4. I think we might have done rather well.

This is basically what I was saying in the pub on Saturday. If we get him fit and firing, it could be the signing of the season. He's got undoubted ability when he's fit, as I'm sure many will remember when he banged in that hat-trick against us for Utd. in that stunning 4-3 game.

Only time will tell....

or, fitting in with the recent theme... WATCH THIS SPACE (and see if he's any good)

I was delighted when we were linked with him, even more so when we actually signed him. The guy is a class finisher with both feet and his head but i've always felt he needs to feel loved / appreciated. Well if he produces what he is more than capable of then we will have signed a gem.

Fergie seems to implicate that a lot of his problems are in his head, some sort of barrier that prevents him from living up to his undoubted potential, and i believe that David Moyes is just the man to bring the very best out of him.

Vim, I'm hoping that Moyes will work his magic on him. It strikes me that Moyes loves to work with talented players that are happy to be at Everton. If Saha is, and he has stated that, then that could herald a great relationship (not that type lol). Plus, the pressure at Everton is nowhere near the same as at Man United. A less pressurized environment with fans that respond to him could be the start of great things.

Anyone remember that belter of a goal 2? seasons ago against us. He was offside for it but it stood. I felt sick that day.

I've said for a while that this guy is a skillful player waiting to be taken seriously. I even said this time last year, why doesn't Moyes take a punt on him and see how SAF takes it. I think I might go thread diving later and find it.

Fergie's not soft, no doubt that he has included a gentleman's agreement stating that Saha can't turn out against them!

Neb, i just don't think that Fergie could find the time to devote to his rehab or help encourage him, and hopefully that'll be to our benefit.

Great signig IMO even if he only plays the amount of games AJ did last season we will notice the difference in goal reture, hes a gem. If he doesnt have any injury worries he could really push the Yak for a starting birth. Big if though.

pecking order issues.

who is taking the penalties when yak and saha are on the pitch? will they link up well?

concerned about his record at man ure, with the quality and quantity of chances that side makes how he hasn't blitzkrieg'd the goals scored table could be a sign of either lack of form, confidence, or having simply 'lost it'.

As a United fan Saha was brilliant when he played for us just unlucky with injuries

Believe me If he stays fit he will be great for Everton

I am very happy with this signing. If we can keep him fit he will be awesome for us. And this is a permanent deal, not a loan, correct? If so then SAF can't include any clauses that prevent him playing against them. Remeber the potential bother we got in when Howard was on loan? ;)

Bit worried that 2 or 3 weeks til fit when he signed has already turned into 3 or 4 weeks in the interviews he gave today.

Status
Not open for further replies.