Sack him or not

Simple question.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say yes as although I don't think there is anyone better right now who could turn this bunch of utterly cowardly & spineless excuses for football players in to a competitive team, he's just too divisive for our fanbase. I have no idea who could at least stave off relegation but I think I would like a young, up and coming, British manager. I want someone who will see the Everton job as a great job to have not just a big pay-out. I also want them to understand that we want players who will also be proud to wear the royal blue (and not just in soundbites but on the pitch). Players who will fight for every ball but also have quality when in possession. We currently have CL, Richy and Doucs who could probably fit that description. Moyes stayed too long in the job but someone along those lines would suit me. Someone like Carl Robinson maybe. Huge step up I know, but I'd rather that than yet another manager who cares nothing for the club and fans. Ditch the DoF roll as it has achieved less than nothing and driven us backwards.

I am assuming he signs three players in Jan, RB, and any of CB.LB AM... no more relying on Iwobe, Keane,Coleman etc and with Mina and DCL back, we are a very different team.
Having said all that, I cannot see us winning anything with him

Sack Benitez and Brands and pay Moyes whatever he wants.
He's the only one out there right now that I would trust to instill some fight into this group of wasters.

Why are journalists writing pieces implying that the crowd are happy with Benitez because they are criticising the board and DOF instead. Are they totally stupid. No one would be chanting sack the board or calling for Brands to go in his face, if Benitez had not been appointed. Benitez is what light the match to all this discontent and open revolt. Are the media seriously that naive to not realise this, or are they just trying to defend Benitez at all costs?

Why are journalists writing pieces implying that the crowd are happy with Benitez because they are criticising the board and DOF instead. Are they totally stupid. No one would be chanting sack the board or calling for Brands to go in his face, if Benitez had not been appointed. Benitez is what light the match to all this discontent and open revolt. Are the media seriously that naive to not realise this, or are they just trying to defend Benitez at all costs?
Because that's the reality of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.