Transfer Rumour Ryan Fraser

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not as fast as Walcott and he can't do it. You haven't thought this through have you.
You're just dead set against the idea..
Walcott can, he just doesn't have the confidence in his hamstrings to do it any more,
One.of Walcott's biggest issues is his lack of belief, the derby for example when through on goal he dithered and the chance went begging

He's a left midfielder tho isnt he?

If he was a right mid he'd defo be an upgrade on Theo but I dont see him being a major upgrade on Bernard

Think he can play both mate, but generally played left as they played a system with King playing inside right and coming into support Wilson.

You're just dead set against the idea..
Walcott can, he just doesn't have the confidence in his hamstrings to do it any more,
One.of Walcott's biggest issues is his lack of belief, the derby for example when through on goal he dithered and the chance went begging
Dead set against what idea? I don't really want us to sign Fraser, but I don't think it would be the worst thing ever. He's a decent player like, he wouldn't be out of his depth. I'm just saying that assuming he'll be an improvement in a position that he hasn't really played much is a bit daft. Surely there's an actual right winger out there we could target, rather than a left winger who we hope will be able to adapt to play on the other side.

Walcott is quick but he isn't particularly skillful, and he can't cross. He's not really a natural wide player, he just ended up getting shunted out there to use his pace. Richarlison is another one who struggles to go past people on the outside when he plays wide, it's quite a specific skill and not everyone has it.

Never understand why people get like this. Everyone laughed last year and said Brands wouldn't touch Delph with a bargepole. They were wrong though.

Because there’s literally been no links other than a supposed quote from him saying he wants to join, we were linked to Delph for a couple of weeks before we actually signed him. If Ancelotti comes out and says he’s an admirer of Fraser then I might believe it but for now until something more concrete comes out, I’m taking it with a massive pinch of salt

Because there’s literally been no links other than a supposed quote from him saying he wants to join, we were linked to Delph for a couple of weeks before we actually signed him. If Ancelotti comes out and says he’s an admirer of Fraser then I might believe it but for now until something more concrete comes out, I’m taking it with a massive pinch of salt
Well i take all speculation with a big pinch of salt, but that's a bit different to saying 'we're not signing him regardless' isn't it? I don't mean it to you personally, I just find it odd that some people seem to take it as a personal affront when we're linked with someone they don't like and get really definitive about whether it's going to happen or not.

Well i take all speculation with a big pinch of salt, but that's a bit different to saying 'we're not signing him regardless' isn't it? I don't mean it to you personally, I just find it odd that some people seem to take it as a personal affront when we're linked with someone they don't like and get really definitive about whether it's going to happen or not.

At the end of the day we're on a forum....to discuss stuff.....kinda defeats the object when people just say 'not happening stop talking about it' lol

Type of player we could use. Gets stuck in and his movement is fine. Cops a few goals and assists on a floundering side in the past. He could prove to be a shrewd pickup if we are really interested.

Screenshot_20200619-203216.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.