ROYSTON DRENTHE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutter, but you have to have a tiny admiration for his being true to his demons, no matter what

Imagine if him and Bernie Wright got together on the lash...who else would be in the frame to go with them I wonder.

I long for the day when an autobiography tells the real warts an all stories, real home truths without the fear of legal Intervention or other such retaliation.

As far as I'm concerned he could have been sniffing coke all day up to KO and getting picked up from a brothel an hour before the match as long as he'd played and scored against Liverpool.

Not for Sgt Major Hoofball though. No siree. Probably offended his weird born again Christian morals...the 'kin ginger crank.
lollollol

He did an interview several weeks ago and spoke about what happened in those final few weeks.

He says he was thrown out by Moyes for being late to a team meeting. Is asked about the infamous rumour about turning up to FF with brasses. Says most of the stuff that's gone round about him is exaggerated, some things are true and some aren't. It's an interesting listen.

No its probably not exaggerated

Status
Not open for further replies.