ROYSTON DRENTHE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha your bitterness is epic. This coin was our best chance of a cup and couldn't act like a professional footballer for a few more weeks. Shame he's living and able to profit more from being a complete bell.
As far as I'm concerned he could have been sniffing coke all day up to KO and getting picked up from a brothel an hour before the match as long as he'd played and scored against Liverpool.

Not for Sgt Major Hoofball though. No siree. Probably offended his weird born again Christian morals...the 'kin ginger crank.

I would imagine an autobiography of Van der Meyde would be an interesting read and would also probably have nothing to do with football either.
I spoke to Andy last year. Andy has a book out in Holland which is written in Dutch. He asked me if I could help him find a publisher in the UK who could write it in English. The cost would have been too much to have it translated.

Shocking player I thought. Unless I’m getting mixed up with someone else.
He fancied himself as a bit of a DJ, ran around like he was possessed.

Never seen so many threads popping up about a loan player who didn't even finish a season with us, playing a handful of games

Where's the Straq threads ffs?

Never seen so many threads popping up about a loan player who didn't even finish a season with us, playing a handful of games

Where's the Straq threads ffs?
Exactly and he was mostly crap but hey we're Everton so let's get back to discussing how bad our 20 year old captain is.

He did an interview several weeks ago and spoke about what happened in those final few weeks.

He says he was thrown out by Moyes for being late to a team meeting. Is asked about the infamous rumour about turning up to FF with brasses. Says most of the stuff that's gone round about him is exaggerated, some things are true and some aren't. It's an interesting listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.