Roy Keane’s assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tempFileForShare_20230106-194608.jpg

National free-to-air tv, primetime slot, and assessed this moustache as 'good-to-go'.

Conflicted.
images.jpeg.jpg

True but it's a harsh judgement he's in his first season
I know but he’s not good enough kid or not if you’re good enough you’re old enough and he isn’t ready for regular first team football in the premier league in a relegation battling side he’s a slight problem in the squad but all these not good enough players amount to a championship side and that’s exactly where we are heading.

Pickford
Coady
Tarkowski
Gordon
Gray
Iwobi

ARE PL standard.

Quicker to do it that way.
I’d argue, maybe the first three are ok..

That said, this is Everton, we aren’t where we should be, we are managed by a totally incompetent board, until this changes nothing will.

We have no plan.

How do you build a squad good enough to challenge we haven’t known this properly for nearly 35 years. We are literally an embarrassment, it’s no fault of the current crop that they aren’t good enough.

Most folk seem to like lampard, but does that really matter, people talk about results business, this lot aren’t getting them.

Individually some may be good enough but collectively they aren’t. I’m dismayed by fractured nature of the fan base, arguing amongst. When we should be pointing squarely at the board.

As I said until that changes we won’t be good enough, and neither will the players or the managers we employ.

Roy has mental issues. Great player, abysmal coach. A failure rescued by TV as he is nothing more than a wind-up. The Donald Trump of football.
Don't think he is a wind up, he's one of the very few pundit who has a voice and uses it, isn't afraid to criticise players and calls it how it is.

We are shocking, and it's ok for pundits to say as much

I’d argue, maybe the first three are ok..

That said, this is Everton, we aren’t where we should be, we are managed by a totally incompetent board, until this changes nothing will.

We have no plan.

How do you build a squad good enough to challenge we haven’t known this properly for nearly 35 years. We are literally an embarrassment, it’s no fault of the current crop that they aren’t good enough.

Most folk seem to like lampard, but does that really matter, people talk about results business, this lot aren’t getting them.

Individually some may be good enough but collectively they aren’t. I’m dismayed by fractured nature of the fan base, arguing amongst. When we should be pointing squarely at the board.

As I said until that changes we won’t be good enough, and neither will the players or the managers we employ.
All this stuff is in cycles. Lampard is smart but raw as a manager. I would stick even if we go down because he will come good at some point. They mostly do but today's short term thinking leads to quick sackings. .what good does that do?

Don't think he is a wind up, he's one of the very few pundit who has a voice and uses it, isn't afraid to criticise players and calls it how it is.

We are shocking, and it's ok for pundits to say as much
How it is is through his weird brain. He is an idiot who can't cut it as a manager. The talk sport of mainstream TV. Can't believe you buy him. Bet he supports QAnon.

Status
Not open for further replies.