Pickford
Coady
Tarkowski
Gordon
Gray
Iwobi

ARE PL standard.

Quicker to do it that way.
Calvert-Lewin is definitely a PL-quality goalscorer. He needs creativity around him though and in the last 18 months can't stay fit, so there needs to be another category for him and Minai I reckon. Good, but made of cheese.

Gueye is fine too, but he's not the 6 we needed. Onana is a talent, has a lot to learn. But he deserves to be on the list ahead of 'starboy' I'd say (who played well tonight when he came on in fairness).

Pickford
Coady
Tarkowski
Gordon
Gray
Iwobi

ARE PL standard.

Quicker to do it that way.
Come on man what about DCL?

Onana is young but he impresses me the more he plays. He didn't look out of place against City or Utd away from home and he was absent for the shocking Brighton team performance.

Godfrey is borderline as well for me

Patterson is young but has a chance as well.

Come on man what about Dominic Calvert-Lewin?

Onana is young but he impresses me the more he plays. He didn't look out of place against City or Utd away from home and he was absent for the shocking Brighton team performance.

Godfrey is borderline as well for me

Patterson is young but has a chance as well.
Nope, nope and nope.

Calvert-Lewin is definitely a PL-quality goalscorer. He needs creativity around him though and in the last 18 months can't stay fit, so there needs to be another category for him and Minai I reckon. Good, but made of cheese.

Gueye is fine too, but he's not the 6 we needed. Onana is a talent, has a lot to learn. But he deserves to be on the list ahead of 'starboy' I'd say (who played well tonight when he came on in fairness).
Onana maybe.

tempFileForShare_20230106-194608.jpg

National free-to-air tv, primetime slot, and assessed this moustache as 'good-to-go'.

Conflicted.

I disagree with you on Dominic Calvert-Lewin but the jury is still out on Godfrey and Patterson so that's fair enough.
Godfrey I barely recognise as a footballer. He's a converted Rugby League player IMO.

Calvert-Lewin has had one good season....we may as well say Seamus is PL standard now because he can do a job for a few games.

Patterson is a Championship level player.

We have a player who will score if we create chances for him. Proved it again tonight, really clever finish that, if only ey.

But we need more to support/fill in for him and we need more to create chances for him and others.
We need consistent players with intelligent movement up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.