McNeil
Townsend
Mykolenko
Maupay
Davies
Vinagre
Lonergan
Jakupović

Players who are not Premier League, never mind Everton standard.
Mykolenko
Patterson
Keane
Iwobi
Townsend
Davies
McNeil
Maupay.
Even then I’m being generous
Tbf Townsend was our second-highest scorer last season...

But the general point is spot on. Everton have tons of players who simply aren't good enough.

I don't agree with one or two of your shouts and would put others in there instead, tbh, but overall Everton simply lack quality. And that will bite in the end.

Iwobi is.
Yeah does make me laugh how people are saying a lad who's played a direct part (as in score or assist) in 7 goals for us this season, in a team that can't score goals, is actually the problem.

It's weird Lampard has moved him to the right, because it does limit his effectiveness a bit - - it doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to do simple things though, which the stats nerds like to say but are just chatting BS because they can't have ever played footy if they think that's the case.

But we'll miss him now. And it's made the need for a quality creative player even more urgent.

Iwobi and Keane are (I hate Keane but he is). Patterson is young. Hard to argue with the others.
I was seeing the furore yesterday at the suggestion S'ton would try to loan Keane. Then of course there was the Holgate link to Forest.

It's funny isn't it, that the only teams who want our back-up players are teams that are also crap, Premier League relegation fodder.

Almost like our squad is full of relegation fodder...

Status
Not open for further replies.