2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, probably been ill-advised by his agent. But he's still a grown-ass man. So wouldn't excuse him of the blame.

And that's the first I've heard about grief issues tbh.

Really? The punch he took, his rep for fancying girls in involved with wanna be hard men, or real hard men come to that.

Might be pie in the sky, but for the life of me, I cannot see a football reason why he isnt signing a deal. Unless the new deal is dreadful. Which I doubt.

That said, late move to a West Ham/Newcastle/WBA wouldnt surprise me neither. Be dead sad if that happened.

True. Still, he put himself in this plight. A little wisdom to go with Ross's gifts would go a long, long way right now. He's got to play himself out of this, whether it happens here or somewhere else.

Really? The punch he took, his rep for fancying girls in involved with wanna be hard men, or real hard men come to that.

Might be pie in the sky, but for the life of me, I cannot see a football reason why he isnt signing a deal. Unless the new deal is dreadful. Which I doubt.

Aye, heard of that. Thought you meant a loss in the family or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.