Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley -- Bidwell -- Vellios -- Garbutt

If whey ALL went to the championship for half a season at least we can see how they may step up.

Possibly this is why Anichebe is so useless, he's never been on loan :)

A loan would be ideal for Barkley.. Maybe just till January tho. Would love to see him go Blackpool. All loan players seem to do well there!

I do feel a lot more of our youngsters would go on loan for bigger periods or earlier than they have done if our squad wasnt so small. Thats a pity really as it would have done the player the world have good and it would have benefited us immensely but our depleted squad means/meant we couldnt.

Do we know the terms of this loan,by that is there a clause whereupon we can call him back if we need to ?
To loan him out to Blackpool for more 1st team experience makes sense to me. He'll be playing a better standard of football than turning out for the reserves and the odd appearance from the bench.

Do we know the terms of this loan,by that is there a clause whereupon we can call him back if we need to ?
To loan him out to Blackpool for more 1st team experience makes sense to me. He'll be playing a better standard of football than turning out for the reserves and the odd appearance from the bench.

I'd rather we sent him out to a prem club to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.