Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
harry cross ;ex brookie would lose him
was a good blue that fella who played harry cross, sat next to me for the wimbledon game, stopped me getting into the bbc radio fella, he said im talking to the country and all i can hear is you f and b all through the game, i had lost it was crying and marching up and down totally in a world of madness, in the main stand i flew at the fella and that harry cross fella grabbed me with a few others, harry said to the bbc guy go quick mate he will kill you if he gets free and im not messing, im to old to stop him for to long, bbc guy got off sharpish, harry says come on kid we will beat these i promise you, he must have been the only one in the ground that thought that at half time always think of him when i think of that game.

was a good blue that fella who played harry cross, sat next to me for the wimbledon game, stopped me getting into the bbc radio fella, he said im talking to the country and all i can hear is you f and b all through the game, i had lost it was crying and marching up and down totally in a world of madness, in the main stand i flew at the fella and that harry cross fella grabbed me with a few others, harry said to the bbc guy go quick mate he will kill you if he gets free and im not messing, im to old to stop him for to long, bbc guy got off sharpish, harry says come on kid we will beat these i promise you, he must have been the only one in the ground that thought that at half time always think of him when i think of that game.
bill dean

This could not be further from the truth , you believe that you'll believe anything , where a couple of defeats away from the bottom 3 , this is the worst Everton I've seen since Moyes took over , Moyes is worried about his positional discipline which is baffling . For some reason Moyes has this philosophy that when a young player comes into the side he must play them out of position EG - Fellaini an obvious sitting Midfielder protects the back 4 his weakness is striking the ball yet Moyes played him behind the striker , - Wayne Rooney ... playing him wide , Seamus Coleman ... playing him wide , and now Ross Barkley he seems for some reason adamant he's a wide player , I've heard some poor anolagies of this saying he's toughening them up increasing their versatility , NO the game of football is hard enough without playing people out of their comfort zones , Ross Barkley should be getting told day in day out how good he is and being slowly brought into the team where Cahill plays where there's less defending duties to be done , I was watching the kid warm up at half time yesterday and was amazed at his technique , he passes the ball 40 yards across the pitch with his wrong foot ( if he has a wrong foot ) straight to feet , if used in the right position we could keep our season alive , I honestly believe he's the difference I hope Moyesy does too Asap ,Ross must be saying too himself how I can't get a look in infront of Maguye Gueye what have I got to do

Absolute tosh, he played those players out of position because we needed players in those position at the time. Moyes would not have been able to blood a lot of the youth that he has if he played them in their correct position. Felli played behind the striker when we had a crisis and didnt have one striker fit. We were in dire need of wide players which was why rodwell and coleman were deployed there, watch this space, Ross' 18th birthday is today (Happy birthday mate!) and he'll start to feature so much more when he signs his professional contract

Absolute tosh, he played those players out of position because we needed players in those position at the time. Moyes would not have been able to blood a lot of the youth that he has if he played them in their correct position. Felli played behind the striker when we had a crisis and didnt have one striker fit. We were in dire need of wide players which was why rodwell and coleman were deployed there, watch this space, Ross' 18th birthday is today (Happy birthday mate!) and he'll start to feature so much more when he signs his professional contract

Haha who's Tosh lar ??, Moyes has been at the club nearly 10 years open your eyes FFS he's signed about 5 strikers if none have them have been a success for what ever reason that's his own fault , he created the crisis , no matter what goes on any man with a slight football brain wouldn't play Jack Rodwell right midfield crisis or no crisis , I know exactly the reason why the kids not playing and it's so far from what your saying , he may feature in the coming weeks because of how dire yesterday's performance was for spark , creativity ect ect , it's obvious he should be involved but has nothing to do with his Birthday and contracts , if that was the case he'd have never featured at all

Haha who's Tosh lar ??, Moyes has been at the club nearly 10 years open your eyes FFS he's signed about 5 strikers if none have them have been a success for what ever reason that's his own fault , he created the crisis , no matter what goes on any man with a slight football brain wouldn't play Jack Rodwell right midfield crisis or no crisis , I know exactly the reason why the kids not playing and it's so far from what your saying , he may feature in the coming weeks because of how dire yesterday's performance was for spark , creativity ect ect , it's obvious he should be involved but has nothing to do with his Birthday and contracts , if that was the case he'd have never featured at all

I remember people on here crying for him to be played there. He was for a game, and was ****.

Regardless of whether he created the crisis, there was still a crisis, and those said crises gave opportunity to those youngsters. If there were no crises then it would have taken these youngsters a lot longer to be given an opportunity, if at all.

P.s apologies for overusing the word 'crisis'

I remember people on here crying for him to be played there. He was for a game, and was ****.
1 game? you talking about the blackburn game ,that from the 10 outfield players was 1 of the worst performances out of an everton side i have seen ,so to say a 17 year old kid was **** is a joke statment ,the kid played the week before and was a shining light the only plus point in the qpr game ,about the people on here crying for him to play maybe just maybe they can see the kids a footballer ,and i dont know if you had noticed there arnt to many footballers in r team ,but thats the way the best manager in the country likes it ,

1 game? you talking about the blackburn game ,that from the 10 outfield players was 1 of the worst performances out of an everton side i have seen ,so to say a 17 year old kid was **** is a joke statment ,the kid played the week before and was a shining light the only plus point in the qpr game ,about the people on here crying for him to play maybe just maybe they can see the kids a footballer ,and i dont know if you had noticed there arnt to many footballers in r team ,but thats the way the best manager in the country likes it ,

He was talking about Rodwell playing Right mid bro.

No worries there mate. I'm just saying it's wrong to label Moyes as an idiot, when by the same logic most people who post on internet forums are ****ing braindead morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.