Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I could be, no..should be the next Wayne Rooney..in fact, I should be banging a grannie from behind right now, instead I'm sat here watching this pile o'****e, well at least I'm getting paid to watch them..hehehehee...Cool, more money to spend on grannies later":oops:

They are coaching the young pup that is scared of no man out of him, already we have seen him come on and not be the player that we first saw, they are instilling a fear of making a mistake into him and when he does appear it's all sideways and backwards.

SOMEONE is gonna ruin the lad.

They've already done it to Coleman

I'm going to be a great player but at the moment I have only shown glimpses of it as I am only young and not the answer to all our problems right now and I don't know why everyone's cry fapping over me not being brought on to win the match every game.

I'm going to be a great player but at the moment I have only shown glimpses of it as I am only young and not the answer to all our problems right now and I don't know why everyone's cry fapping over me not being brought on to win the match every game.

...also, cheese on toast.

Moyes isn't playing barkley because he wants him to turn 18 and sign a professional contract first. He turns 18 this month and will feature more regularly when he does. You saw how much interest was drummed in when he made a few cameo appearances earlier this season, if he played recently and scored a few goals that would have pretty much meant him being shipped off to a bigger team

This could not be further from the truth , you believe that you'll believe anything , where a couple of defeats away from the bottom 3 , this is the worst Everton I've seen since Moyes took over , Moyes is worried about his positional discipline which is baffling . For some reason Moyes has this philosophy that when a young player comes into the side he must play them out of position EG - Fellaini an obvious sitting Midfielder protects the back 4 his weakness is striking the ball yet Moyes played him behind the striker , - Wayne Rooney ... playing him wide , Seamus Coleman ... playing him wide , and now Ross Barkley he seems for some reason adamant he's a wide player , I've heard some poor anolagies of this saying he's toughening them up increasing their versatility , NO the game of football is hard enough without playing people out of their comfort zones , Ross Barkley should be getting told day in day out how good he is and being slowly brought into the team where Cahill plays where there's less defending duties to be done , I was watching the kid warm up at half time yesterday and was amazed at his technique , he passes the ball 40 yards across the pitch with his wrong foot ( if he has a wrong foot ) straight to feet , if used in the right position we could keep our season alive , I honestly believe he's the difference I hope Moyesy does too Asap ,Ross must be saying too himself how I can't get a look in infront of Maguye Gueye what have I got to do

I really hope this is true.

However, contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, so i honestly don't think it would matter that much.

The Man City owners could throw unlimited cash at Ross.

Thats how football is these days.

They could, but at least this way we would command an extortionate transfer fee as he would be an adult

I was watching the kid warm up at half time yesterday and was amazed at his technique
I was keeping an eye on him too. When the time came to collect the training balls in he chipped two of them into Steve Round's ball bag from about 30 yards away. Straight in without touching the sides.

This could not be further from the truth , you believe that you'll believe anything , where a couple of defeats away from the bottom 3 , this is the worst Everton I've seen since Moyes took over , Moyes is worried about his positional discipline which is baffling . For some reason Moyes has this philosophy that when a young player comes into the side he must play them out of position EG - Fellaini an obvious sitting Midfielder protects the back 4 his weakness is striking the ball yet Moyes played him behind the striker , - Wayne Rooney ... playing him wide , Seamus Coleman ... playing him wide , and now Ross Barkley he seems for some reason adamant he's a wide player , I've heard some poor anolagies of this saying he's toughening them up increasing their versatility , NO the game of football is hard enough without playing people out of their comfort zones , Ross Barkley should be getting told day in day out how good he is and being slowly brought into the team where Cahill plays where there's less defending duties to be done , I was watching the kid warm up at half time yesterday and was amazed at his technique , he passes the ball 40 yards across the pitch with his wrong foot ( if he has a wrong foot ) straight to feet , if used in the right position we could keep our season alive , I honestly believe he's the difference I hope Moyesy does too Asap ,Ross must be saying too himself how I can't get a look in infront of Maguye Gueye what have I got to do

Don't forget rodwell in that list. Moyes will relise about 2 seasons after everybody else, by then he would have ruined him and drained away all his confidence. to fulfill his potential he has to get away from moyes. rodwell to.

QUOTE=Gwladys Nights;1013692]I was keeping an eye on him too. When the time came to collect the training balls in he chipped two of them into Steve Round's ball bag from about 30 yards away. Straight in without touching the sides.[/QUOTE]

:blink:

There's loads of different sides to management as most people know , Moyes I think has some of the best qualities, and motivating players is certainly one of them, one thing you can't argue with is facts and value for money Moyes has had us punching above our weight for years with the amount of money at his disposal but his all round understanding of the tactical side of the game is worrying , the Jack Rodwell substitution yesterday - baffling waste of a sub , Rodwell has attributes that just werent needed , if we'd have been winning 1-0 and holding the lead then with their physicality and ariel threat that's when you use Jack , we needed someone who can 1, see a pass 2, strike the ball and 3, play in-between the lines and young Ross has all 3 , he's never going to reach his potential playing wide tracking back helping full backs , it's so obvious and Moyesy doesn't get it , Harry Redknapp would loose him tactically

There's loads of different sides to management as most people know , Moyes I think has some of the best qualities, and motivating players is certainly one of them, one thing you can't argue with is facts and value for money Moyes has had us punching above our weight for years with the amount of money at his disposal but his all round understanding of the tactical side of the game is worrying , the Jack Rodwell substitution yesterday - baffling waste of a sub , Rodwell has attributes that just werent needed , if we'd have been winning 1-0 and holding the lead then with their physicality and ariel threat that's when you use Jack , we needed someone who can 1, see a pass 2, strike the ball and 3, play in-between the lines and young Ross has all 3 , he's never going to reach his potential playing wide tracking back helping full backs , it's so obvious and Moyesy doesn't get it , Harry Redknapp would loose him tactically
harry cross ;ex brookie would lose him

Rodwell had an really good chance though, in a position where he usually snaps off a shot. Instead he lingered for another 3-4 paces until the line of huge Stoke centrebacks forced him off the ball.

We need to shoot more against these teams that pull back 8-10 men and set up a Handball defense, if only to draw them off their lines. In that sense I think putting Rodwell on made sense, Bily should have stayed on for either Osman or Coleman (or even Hibbert as we saw later). I don't think Barkley is the answer to our not being able to open up defences, that's putting to much pressure on him. But he should definetely be in with a shout against teams that play these static defenses where we can fire from a distance..

Rodwell had an really good chance though, in a position where he usually snaps off a shot. Instead he lingered for another 3-4 paces until the line of huge Stoke centrebacks forced him off the ball.

We need to shoot more against these teams that pull back 8-10 men and set up a Handball defense, if only to draw them off their lines. In that sense I think putting Rodwell on made sense, Bily should have stayed on for either Osman or Coleman (or even Hibbert as we saw later). I don't think Barkley is the answer to our not being able to open up defences, that's putting to much pressure on him. But he should definetely be in with a shout against teams that play these static defenses where we can fire from a distance..
well said ,stoke have got the most static defence in the country unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.