Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the animosity 100% , but people forgetting Koemans role in his departure, koeman epitomised the very worst of what money has done to Everton fc
I actually think people had an easier time getting over Rooney’s return than this.

He at least was literally sold from under his own feet by a chairman-who-shall-not-be-named.

Barkley (or rather his agent, there’s a surprise) did the dirty on us.

As much as I’m not keen, if he improves us I don’t think we’re in a position to refuse this move.

Mad one this, I get the fume over the way he left but even without that I’m not sure if he even improves us. Seems to have gone massively downhill since leaving. He also provided some of the most frustrating moments I’ve ever seen from a player, when he was with us.

I actually think people had an easier time getting over Rooney’s return than this.

He at least was literally sold from under his own feet by a chairman-who-shall-not-be-named.

As much as I’m not keen, if he improves us I don’t think we’re in a position to refuse this move.
He doesn't.

I mean, I’m not particularly arsed either way, but I have to laugh when his haters call him thick as pig shiite etc etc, yet he’s alleged to have come up with some dastardly Machiavellian plan to screw us over when he left. Most footballers are not known for an abundance of brain cells and Ross is certainly in this bracket. Who was/is his agent?

If this came off I'd be very interested in his interview with the club, wonder would he grovel to the fanbase.

Rooney couldn't wait to get away. He even said in an interview last year to put all the daft rumours to bed. Both rats in equal measure.

Has there been any actual reliable link to us signing Barkley or just the instagram nonsense??

I'm still confused why people think he is coming back. Is it because he added a couple of old Everton photos on social media and liked a tweet about Bramley Moore? Am I missing something?

I haven't seen one link, even a tenuous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.