Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like him back. He is a piece of the jigsaw we've been missing. Would fans sing his song again?
Considering we are lacking a reliable and competent right back, a defence that can deal with set pieces, a semi capable midfield, a replacement for the best player we sold and reliable striking back up I’m not sure Ross Barkley is actually the missing piece that’s going to make us good again

Presumably this would be a loan, because we aren't THAT stupid, are we?

Even if this is the case, it still baffles me as there are plenty of other Chelsea players who would be good additions on loan (Gilmour, Colwill, etc) before this crayon-eating, tunnel-visioned, cheese-sniffing moron

When he left here, he'd peaked and it was clear he wasn't going to develop an end product. He's regressed since he left and he 100% doesn't get into our midfield as things stand IMO

I understand the Gueye link. I don't agree, but I get why we might consider it.

This one though... it would be an act of lunacy

Tricky one, never really was on board with the "rat" theory, Ross had the right to go to whichever club he wanted. Koeman, as history shows, was a really bad fit for Everton ,clearly they clashed .
Is he good enough to get into our midfield , in it's present state ?. I would be in the reckoning !.
I think there are better loan options than Ross, just in the chelsea squad alone.
He would also struggle mentally against the backlash his signing would bring I think

Status
Not open for further replies.