Rooney sell on clause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun4658

Player Valuation: £1.5m
With all the Rooney transfer buzz, it got me thinking. Do we have a sell on clause for him? Think I remember someone telling me we do and it's between 20-25%.

Anyone know the craic with it?

With all the Rooney transfer buzz, it got me thinking. Do we have a sell on clause for him? Think I remember someone telling me we do and it's between 20-25%.

If I've read correctly it's 25% of the PROFIT Man U make on him. So they paid 27 mil, so if they sell him for 31 mil, that's 4 mil profit and therefore Everton get 1 million.

There's a big thread on Rooney were people are discussing this mate. No one knows, it's all speculation

The sell on clause was 25% of any profit Man Utd made

I dont remember the exact percent.. but it was something along 25% , but thats 25% of what they sell him for MORE than they bought him for. if they bought him for £20M and sell him for £30M then we get 25% of £10M.

I dont remember the exact percent.. but it was something along 25% , but thats 25% of what they sell him for MORE than they bought him for. if they bought him for £20M and sell him for £30M then we get 25% of £10M.

any idea what would happen if chelsea offer a swap, as is suggested? Do we get one of Mata's legs?

**** the clauses and the couple of mill we may or may not get....

Lets show some ambition and bring the little bugger back home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.