Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does one poster attract so many people wanting to play the ref and act a mod. Just simply skim past his replies if you can't ignore him. If many more did, or debated his points instead of crying about it, every thread would have half the posts it has too.
I respectfully disagree :)

Many people have used quality rhetoric to out-debate him, and he just shifts his 'argument' to a tiny irrelevant technicality. Like Finchy in The Office when he loses the pub quiz on a tie-break ('you said the first person to shout out the answer wins - do you see my point?'). It never ends.

If you skim past his replies, or people replying to his replies, you end up spending more time scrolling than you do reading. It makes for a disappointing forum experience...

As previously stated, if a new forum member acted like this they'd be banned and accused of being a Kopite.

I don't actually want him banned, I just want him to stop ruining every thread and be a bit more supportive of our team and manager.

As an Irish Evertonian I find all this a bit silly from 2 grown men that have done it all in football from a playing perspective. Obviously the medical teams need to give there heads a wobble too and communicate better. I can see both managers views on it and both seem to have made valid points.

Really it comes down to McCarthy for me. If he thinks he can play then O Neill really has no option we aren't blessed with players.

Both managers should just shut up also

Can't we just open a duplicate sub-forum which has all the same threads in and any response to or from @davek goes in one and not the other. You then have the choice to join either thread and enjoy @davek or not and not miss any other posts. With his over £2.5M rating the forum would be a lesser place without him.
It's like Brexit all over in here at the moment with all this pro and anti @davek .....it's a forum and the best forums have diversity. This banning talk is not Everton I'm afraid. Like him or loathe him he's a big part of GOT

Why does one poster attract so many people wanting to play the ref and act a mod. Just simply skim past his replies if you can't ignore him. If many more did, or debated his points instead of crying about it, every thread would have half the posts it has too.
You have nailed it there mate.

Long time reader, short time poster, but I have to agree with some comments here that the overall quality of GOT is on the slide. It sometimes reads more like the readers comments from a red-top these days. Arguing through threads is tiresome to read and I get enough arguments away from this forum!! Davek is a tipping point for the forum as I'd imagine most guests and rare posters like myself cringe when they read his sensationalist posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.