Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game tmrw and all some people can do is slate the manager. Sad and pathetic.
Have had the whole international break to do that crap.
Get behind your team and the club or at least pretend you would like us to win .
Can't wait to see the negative spin if we win tmrw.

I hope we don't hide behind the couch like we have done the past 3 Anfield derbies.
Ludicrous isn't. Utterly pathetic and ridiculously petty shots, with almost no understanding of the game shown.

How did City and Chelsea get on at White Hart Lane this season?

What was their approach?

I'm sure I've heard Sin Miedo somewhere before...

ani-dramatic-cupcake-dog.gif

Spurs had only conceeded 5 at home all season before we came. They trounced Chelsea too. I do think he set up too negatively but probably figured our legs couldn't match theirs just yet. We have to be worse than we've been all season to lose 4-0 like in recent history. That probably wasn't even the crappest performance of the season, which is even more damning of Koeman's predecessors ineptitude.

To be fair if it wasn't really for Robles making a hash of those relitively standard shots on goal making life more difficult we would have don't alright in the game even with playing poorly

Lots of variables that are out of a managers control once the players enter the field.

I hope though that we have at least analysed why the likes of Swansea and Wolves where able to come away with victories and Arsenal and Spurs where brushed aside.

Not so long ago Distin scored the 'winner' at the pit. Just that the ref ruled it out for no apparent reason.

With the right game plan they are beatable. Just need the other variables to not scupper us as they have in the past.

He talked about that game in that very same press conference so probably not.
I dont know how he managed to pull off the trick of goading those that went before him that Everton were scared to go out and play Liverpool, and then acknowledge that he's been part of that process. Oh actually I do know: the gutless turds in the media room indulge him in his contradictions.

It was a new season and new manager back in December. Has he conveniently forgotten that woeful home defeat?
You've referenced that game about 10 times today.

Anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that if you have to make two enforced subs by 45 minutes, including bringing in a goalkeeper from the cold, against a good team in excellent form you're going to be in trouble.

You've made your point about it. So move on, otherwise it'll just look like you're goading your fellow Evertonians.

I dont know how he managed to pull off the trick of goading those that went before him that Everton were scared to go out and play Liverpool, and then acknowledge that he's been part of that process. Oh actually I do know: the gutless turds in the media room indulge him in his contradictions.
You do realaise that was an answer to a leading question don't you? Or do you think he just said it?

It was a new season and new manager back in December. Has he conveniently forgotten that woeful home defeat?

Oh Dave, never change.

We were still finding our feet under Koeman at that stage. What do you know, we haven't lost at home in the league since then either.

Our side is absolutely terrified of going across the park, the interview with Carragher only solidified that point. Hopefully, Ronald is the man to break the streak and finally help us show some much needed Cojones.

Status
Not open for further replies.