Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the last few pages and I'm not going to but I don't think Koemann should have sent that tweet. Fine mentioning it in a press conference but he's allowed himself to get drawn in by Keane/O'Neil rather than remaining above it and concentrating in the game.

Always been a fan if his tweets before this but less so now

IMG_4718.JPG

Can't we just open a duplicate sub-forum which has all the same threads in and any response to or from @davek goes in one and not the other. You then have the choice to join either thread and enjoy @davek or not and not miss any other posts. With his over £2.5M rating the forum would be a lesser place without him.
It's like Brexit all over in here at the moment with all this pro and anti @davek .....it's a forum and the best forums have diversity. This banning talk is not Everton I'm afraid. Like him or loathe him he's a big part of GOT
But he ruins virtually every major thread...

As an Irish Evertonian I find all this a bit silly from 2 grown men that have done it all in football from a playing perspective. Obviously the medical teams need to give there heads a wobble too and communicate better. I can see both managers views on it and both seem to have made valid points.

Really it comes down to McCarthy for me. If he thinks he can play then O Neill really has no option we aren't blessed with players.

Both managers should just shut up also

It should have nothing to do with what McCarthy says. If he was sat there with one leg missing he'd still say he was fit. He is still Everton's player, he has not been playing because of injury, the medical people knew this, he wasn't properly prepared and broke down before the game. This is the Irish Managers failing and Koeman is correct, MON was more interested in him getting a result than in the players or indeed the clubs welbeing.......

Hope he just leaves it at that now. No need to respond to that little muppet, especially with the biggest week of our season coming up.

I haven't read the last few pages and I'm not going to but I don't think Koemann should have sent that tweet. Fine mentioning it in a press conference but he's allowed himself to get drawn in by Keane/O'Neil rather than remaining above it and concentrating in the game.

Always been a fan if his tweets before this but less so now
Nothing wrong with having a bit of spirit. Good managers aren't afraid to kick off when they're pissed off about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.