Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Koeman spoke well to be honest, better than he has the last couple of weeks which has been a PR shambles.

He's all business, and if it gets us to win stuff in the long run that's great, but ok if we start losing I hope he chokes on his clogs.

*This post could have been made by Chico (RIP) it's so on the fence.

Anything he comes out with will grate a little bit for as long as it feels like the team is sliding back down to its natural league position.

This media tour that he's been on couldn't have come at a worse time, but win on Saturday and no one will be arsed.

Heard a rumour that all his press conference and following media briefings are all scripted by the club.

He's actively being told to tell Lukaku to leave. Koeman can't believe it but he's on 6 million a year and gets a free jaguar for being around Halewood so he's keeping his mouth shut.

Can't wait for his press conference later.

Heard a rumour that all his press conference and following media briefings are all scripted by the club.

He's actively being told to tell Lukaku to leave. Koeman can't believe it but he's on 6 million a year and gets a free jaguar for being around Halewood so he's keeping his mouth shut.

Are his interviews being scripted by Vince Russo?

Is he going to remove his mask in the presser today revealing David Moyes?

"It was ME DAVEK! It was me ALLLLLLLLLLLL ALONG!!!"

Ohh you

Agree totally
But surely to increase his value you make out you want to keep him desperately, I would of thought that was the best way to start the bidding off high...

Maybe mate. To be fair tho, banging 50 odd goals in 2 ¼ seasons should be enough to sell him for a bucket load without the additional RK comments.

Only problem with his straight talking is he occasionally has to be back track a little like he just has over Depay. i.e. he's still a man u player, don't like talking about other clubs players, liked him before (southampton) nothings changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.