Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has spent 155 million. How much do you think he needs?

The team has no plan, no style, same old mistakes. Calvert-Lewin on the wing when he's not a winger; no winger; Rooney at no 9 no longer works; nearly everybody out of form; two defensive midfielders playing really badly; Gilfi and Rooney not on the same page; no Lookman; no pace, no width... every week is the same and next week we are a quarter through the season.

How could he unload Del Boy? At the weekend Del came on as a sub and helped turn it around against Ath. Madrid. Do you know that Cuco was on the bench against Brighton. Why? He's crap. EFC has barely had any creative play all season yet he unloads Del Boy...

5 goals in 8 premier league games. 13 away games without a win. Is the team getting better under RK?

I think he means net spend mate, subtract 90 for Lukaku, 10 for Deulofeu and I think about 10 for Cleverly then the net spend is 45 mil.

Not that I disagree with anything you've said, just think that's what @Thomasc meant in terms of spending.

Showing the quality of internal appointments there.

Internal appointments:

Di-Matteo_2947950.jpg

Thats Zidane, regarded as the finest player to ever grace a football pitch, his name instantly demands respect.

Unsworth isnt even respected by his wife.
But Unsworth might be what we need. Someone to play the kids and try to develop something ie Tottenham. Zidane was exactly what Madrid needed. Someone to handle the egos they have by demanding respect because none of those egos can match his ability except maybe Ronaldo

But Unsworth might be what we need. Someone to play the kids and try to develop something ie Tottenham. Zidane was exactly what Madrid needed. Someone to handle the egos they have by demanding respect because none of those egos can match his ability except maybe Ronaldo

Play which kids?

Honestly they are all on the main utter rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.