Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am honest with you Osama, if Koeman, or any Everton manager, reached the stage where he played "experimental" systems or weakened teams because he regarded certain games as "impossible" I would be even more angry than I have been with the performances this season.
I've already expressed my disdain for his lineups... I can only hope he stops this madness, but I feel I will go to the Atalalantnantalatna thread right now and feel an overwhelming urge to slam my head in the fridge.

Some simple tactical tweaks I'd like to see over the next few months:

- Never play Williams
- Never play Martina outside of games like Brighton etc.
- If he's insistent on a back 3 put Schneiderlin in the middle of Keane and Holgate as two DM's in front is nonsensical.
- Until January DCL must start every match he physically can.
- Don't shoehorn 3x CAM's into the team just because you paid top money for them.
- Don't feel like it's a requirement to play Gana and Morgan every game; despite them being different types of defensive midfielder at the end of the day they both offer little offensively and in the build up.
- Depsite being our best player so far I don't feel Rooney has to play every game as his tendency to drop deep all over the pitch makes it easier to defend against us.
- If 4-3-3 is the stated formation don't make wingers out of central midfielders when we have wide players on the bench.

I lose faith in Koeman's ability to correctly set up the team when I see the amount of substitutions he's made at half-time so far this season.

This is a big indication that he doesn't have a clue what is going on at the moment.

Maybe it's not only Barkley that can't stand the bloke?

This is utterly dire again.

If we lose this, I'd sack him tonight. Hopefully boost team spirit before Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.