Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im putting myself through the pain of watching liverpool v seville. Forgetting about the football skill and style. The speed,work rate,effort, intensity, will to win the game is the total opposite to what i see in our current team and set up. They seem to press with hugh effort as a team. We seem to do a half effort as individuals. Allowing crosses in etc etc. Needs to sort the intensity off the ball out. Did this lad not learn from the mistakes martinez made. He will get lynched at goodison if this lack of intensity continues.

You look at Liverpool, and you can see a system. You look at us, and it's just all over the place.

Only one of: Klaassen, Rooney or Sigurdsson should have been brought in.

So much more pressing positions needed sorting.
I would prefer to see a 4-4-2. Play vlasic and miralles out wide to provide us with some much needed width we at present so desperately lack. I'd play DCL up front with siguardsson behind him in his natural 10 position.

I would prefer to see a 4-4-2. Play vlasic and miralles out wide to provide us with some much needed width we at present so desperately lack. I'd play DCL up front with siguardsson behind him in his natural 10 position.
I'd do similar, possibly Lookman over Mirillas, though.

Don't know if this Gana and Scheiderlin is all a bit stale, too. Go with Sandro and DCL up top, the two wingers, Gana sitting and Sig just behind them.

Something has to change now. If it carries on like this, we'll end up going backwards, not forwards.

This might sound like I'm a crazy hipster, but someone should tell him to play our Strikers in the Striker role (one of Sandro or DCL), wingers in the winger role (Mirallas, Lookman, Vlasic), and play one number ten instead of three, mental I know, but it just might work.

The decision he's made to expect 4 midfielders to replace Lukaku's goals is a bit mental, midfielders need a focal point to move play forward in order to get a goal scoring opportunity, otherwise we're just going to be passing it to each other in midfield all day like in that Simpsons episode.

lol

tXhguB.gif

It is true, we are absolutely pedestrian, but where is this style of play coming from. RK has got to change the way we play...to fast pace, quicker forward passing football...it will start tomorrow, confident of a win by 2 goals (odds 9/1)

Status
Not open for further replies.