Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All ifs and buts here mate. And Liverpool may have been Martinez's dream job for all you know.

No way am I holding those comments (made when Koeman was Southampton manager) against him.

Maybe, but it is - in difficult times - the type of back story information that gets dredged up and thrown in faces.

Maybe, but it is - in difficult times - the type of back story information that gets dredged up and thrown in faces.
Its irrelevant and meaningless, but if someone wants to drag it up and throw it in our faces (although their is absolutely nothing to see here) then let it be the kopites! not one of our own..

No one would have known about said quotes had YOU not gone to such 'innocent' lengths to find and post them last night. That's why you got hammered over it

So I let the cat out of the bag and I'm, therefore, to blame for Koeman declaring his support for Liverpool?

Even if he did or still wants to be the RS manager, for me the best way for him to get his wish is to thrash them this week end and he will be up for the Job.

Hey I'm ok with that.;)

But this isn't a bad time. We're playing well and appear to be on the up.

Who brought this up in the first place by the way?

For me, bringing this up needlessly in the run up to the Derby is downright bizzare.
It's precisely because it's on the eve of a derby that it's not bizarre. It's topical. I doubt Ronald Koeman is in the 19th hole right now swigging his Vodka and Orange and mumbling about someone on an Everton forum posting a link to his own Q&A session from 18 months back.

Look, Dave Watson was also a red and managed us on a caretaker basis. It happens.

It's precisely because it's on the eve of a derby that it's not bizarre. It's topical. I doubt Ronald Koeman is in the 19th hole right now swigging his Vodka and Orange and mumbling about someone on an Everton forum posting a link to his own Q&A session from 18 months back.

Look, Dave Watson was also a red and managed us on a caretaker basis. It happens.

So why are you making it out to be an issue

Just glad that dave only called our manager a kopite rather than posted something heinous like he was glad Peter Crouch scored against us so he could see the robot.

So you agree, despite it being Derby week, that it is entirely irrelevant?

Does seem like you have a teesny weeny bit of an agenda against Koeman lately mate.

Otherwise why mention it?

Status
Not open for further replies.