Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.
He's not here for long-term anyway.
Disagree though Mikey, there are plenty of other good managers out there we could replace him with.

Marco Silva would be a decent shout if Hull go down. Similar defensive solidity to his game, would probably jump at the opportunity. Any manager outside the top tier would, there's no better project in the prem outside the CL than this one.

A great shout mate.
I'd like someone closer to home with a bit more experience of english football.

Allardyce-611206.jpg

Please, NOT EVEN IN JEST.

Marco Silva would be a decent shout if Hull go down. Similar defensive solidity to his game, would probably jump at the opportunity. Any manager outside the top tier would, there's no better project in the prem outside the CL than this one.

I've had enough of bringing in managers that got their previous team relegated thank you very much.

Surely it wouldn't have to come to that. I'm not taking another relegated manager, no way.

Surely it wouldn't have to come to that. I'm not taking another relegated manager, no way.

Yeah hopefully our sites would be higher than that. I just think I he's a decent managerial prospect. Saving Hull is close to an impossible job, Niasse is their best striker......NIASSE.

I doubt if Leonardo Jardim will be Monaco manager past the summer.

He would have been my leftfield candidate to replace RM last year, but some of the football Monaco have played this year is simply sublime, even in a generally average league.

They will be a very tough hurdle for Man City in the UCL.

He'll be a big catch wherever he goes next.

I doubt if Leonardo Jardim will be Monaco manager past the summer.

He would have been my leftfield candidate to replace RM last year, but some of the football Monaco have played this year is simply sublime, even in a generally average league.

They will be a very tough hurdle for Man City in the UCL.

He'll be a big catch wherever he goes next.

Yes if Koeman was to go he'd be my choice. He's worked his way up managing at several levels of the game, and he's done a very good job at every single club he's been at.

Status
Not open for further replies.