Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget or forgive his performance in the FA semi.

I would have backed myself at his age to have slotted at least one of the half dozen guilt edged chances he fluffed that day.

Those big games are what define a top player. Not scoring a dozen league goals v Bournemouth, Sunderland and Hull per season.

He will be difficult to replace as a goalscorer but very easy to replace as a man. He has done nothing but belittle this club since he joined. The big spoilt manchild.

He may be our best and consistent goalscorer since the day's of Gary Lineker and Graeme Sharp but i can't stand the man.He always belittles Everton in interviews and in the truly big matches, he could never deliver the goods more often than not.I'll hold that FA Cup semi final against United against him forever.Of course we will miss him there's no doubt about that.But i also have no doubt that Everton will survive and thrive in his absence.To be honest i'll be glad to see the back of him and his big mouth.The man is a modern day Nicholas Anelka.

I will never forget or forgive his performance in the FA semi.

I would have backed myself at his age to have slotted at least one of the half dozen guilt edged chances he fluffed that day.

Those big games are what define a top player. Not scoring a dozen league goals v Bournemouth, Sunderland and Hull per season.

He will be difficult to replace as a goalscorer but very easy to replace as a man. He has done nothing but belittle this club since he joined. The big spoilt manchild.

Seriously this post is Roms epithah for me.

Rom hope it all goes well for ya playing for that little club in West London , not really I hope it's proper pants but you'll be fine there surrounded by people just like yourself you know, no class , mouthy and think the world owes them a living, also the loyalty thing won't be an issue cause most of Chelsea's fans used to support Fulham,QPR or Brentford so no loyalty there.ppffttt.COYB.NSNO.

He may be our best and consistent goalscorer since the day's of Gary Lineker and Graeme Sharp but i can't stand the man.He always belittles Everton in interviews and in the truly big matches, he could never deliver the goods more often than not.I'll hold that FA Cup semi final against United against him forever.Of course we will miss him there's no doubt about that.But i also have no doubt that Everton will survive and thrive in his absence.To be honest i'll be glad to see the back of him and his big mouth.The man is a modern day Nicholas Anelka.
Anelka was odious. Lukaku is a product of modern day football. Believes his own hype.

Lukaku in interview clearly showed that the club that wants him and that he wants is Chelsea...the interesting bit from his interview is that wherever he goes, he goes there to play. If a player is in front of him, he will do everything to be in front of the competition. So if costa stays at Chelsea and is the favourite option for conte, not sure lukaku is going to be happy there at all. I can see him a lot on the bench. Wherever he goes, he is never going to be first choice unless he stays at Everton of course

I've always liked Rom, defended him cos we Blues love a goal scoring centre forward but he done my head in cos he should have been waring number 9 and I always thought he should be demanding it, he should have wanted to be a hero here, his loss

Status
Not open for further replies.