Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3119.PNG

aye not long ago he gave a very honest assessment of then current regimes ambitions, he was spot on in many of the aspects of what he said, and in fact spoke as many fans have, won't stop the cry babies on here like

He knows better than anyone on here what moshiri is about and the fact he's bailing speaks volumes

Worrying times

Would you believe anything Bill says:

"Roberto's first words were 'I'll get you in the Champions League'."

pg-66-martinez-getty.jpg

"What a manager eh? What a manager!"

Screen-Shot-2016-03-13-at-20.38.23.png

Just look at his face with Koeman - pining for his fraudulent Spanish prince:

KOEMAN_SHIRT-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqB6WIRW_ARw8FwaenPDZysht-RTddtn1PcA6FO1EgxHk.jpg

To be fair to Roberto I think Bill misheard him.

He really said "I will get you the Champions hip"

:pint2:

If this is actually a 'wink' then it's safe to say that he really can't do them properly, can he? He did the same thing in that presser weeks ago.

Does anyone know what happened for him to be 99.9 percent signed for us then changed his mind?

the 0.01% was the minor request for them to have a release clause for 50m or something. was to just put pressure on us to agree. Even if he signed he was off in summer

Ronaldo
Messi
Lewandowski
Suarez
Griezmann
Kane
Hazard
Costa
Aguero
Sanchez
Jesus
Aubameyang
Neymar
Ibrahimovic
Bale
Benzena
Higuin
Cavani
Dybala
Lacazette
Icardi
Mandzucic
Mbappe
Muller

okay name 20 better

Well let's see here. Benzema, Aubameyang, Lewandowski, Cavani, Dybala, Suarez (hurts to post), Griezmann, Higuain, Kane, Aguero.

That's just off the top of my head. No way is he in the top ten let alone "easily".
Hate to disagree with a fellow DOOM fan but this is what I posted to another person. There's ten right there he's nowhere near. If I thought about it further I could probably come up with close to ten more.

Status
Not open for further replies.