Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's safe to assume with uniteds budget and Lukaku up front, It would be the only year they wernt in it. Any top team with real ambition...or a huge budget would kill anything with Rom in the side, Thats the real buzzkill for me...we are so close to bridging the gap but seem to have taken 2 seasons too long in getting there. Real shame we allowed to be used as the snappily titled "MTSFPBCWLEP"

"Martinez Training School For phenominal Ball Control With Little End Product"

True that, but if he can give United a year to get in the CL he can do the same with us, on principal we should only sell him to a top side playing at the top, which I think we will if we sell him.

True that, but if he can give United a year to get in the CL he can do the same with us, on principal we should only sell him to a top side playing at the top, which I think we will if we sell him.
Agreed mate !!! Would love Romelu to trust the project Koeman's always going on about..thing is he stayed through the last " projek" and nowt came of that...except 11th. I wouldnt really blame him moving on unless we can really push on upwards from now. Heres hoping !!!

He really shouldn't be sold to a potential rival,as has been stated,we are very close to bridging that gap,i'd rather flog him abroad for a lower fee if necessary!
Dont forget that it looks like every team on the top 6 is going to go on a significant spending spree, so if you are really to bridge this gap to the top 4, you guys are also going to have to spend ALOT of money, so i dont think its the end of the world,selling Lukaku if this gives you the money to improve the overall quality and maybe spread his goals among the team

Dont forget that it looks like every team on the top 6 is going to go on a significant spending spree, so if you are really to bridge this gap to the top 4, you guys are also going to have to spend ALOT of money, so i dont think its the end of the world,selling Lukaku if this gives you the money to improve the overall quality and maybe spread his goals among the team

We have the money. We have a Russian in the shadows who makes Abramovich look like he's skint. You ought to keep the £100m for when you're replacing Hazard.

We have the money. We have a Russian in the shadows who makes Abramovich look like he's skint. You ought to keep the £100m for when you're replacing Hazard.
Sure, in that case keep Lukaku then. But if you are expecting Hazard to leave you are going to be disappointed, but whatever, not gonna go into that topic again

Sure, in that case keep Lukaku then. But if you are expecting Hazard to leave you are going to be disappointed, but whatever, not gonna go into that topic again

Thing is mate, if we sell Lukaku - it isn't for the money, it's because he wants to leave to join a CL club.

What makes you think Hazard won't leave? if a big club comes in for him he'll be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.