Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for Everton?

Not good enough to play as a lone centre forward in a team that's going to win anything.

He just can't hold the ball up, his passing and vision are jarg etc etc.

There's plenty of average players / good goal scorers who've won the golden boot or scored 20+ goals a year in the prem. Don't know why people go wild over Lukaku doing it. Fair one we haven't had a good goal scorer for a long time, but if we want success we have to expect better.

Even if he stays we need a centre forward.

Not good enough to play as a lone centre forward in a team that's going to win anything.

He just can't hold the ball up, his passing and vision are jarg etc etc.

There's plenty of average players / good goal scorers who've won the golden boot or scored 20+ goals a year in the prem. Don't know why people go wild over Lukaku doing it. Fair one we haven't had a good goal scorer for a long time, but if we want success we have to expect better.

Even if he stays we need a centre forward.

A centre forward as back up yes.

He is good enough for Everton!

There's going to be some serious egg on faces when he buries the third and fourth in a routine win against Burnley next week, and Bayern tell Lewandowski to clear out his locker.

Or egg on faces next year when he's not here, and we are drawing 0-0 every week with the likes of Burnley.

I get people are trying to play the 'him hushing Williams thing' down, and I get that players fall out on the pitch, but for me, it was quite disrespectful.

The whole finger-on-lips “don’t talk to me because I’m above you” reaction was infuriating. Does he think he’s above criticism or something? If he disagreed with Williams then fine: tell him why he’s wrong. But don’t be a bad tit, Rom.

Look, he’s very important to us and I won’t knock his record. I want him to stay but you have to pull your weight and I’m not sure if he did that last night (or on Saturday). This would be fine if he didn’t think he was better than us, but he does, so it leaves him open to blame. Sorry.
Williams was right to give him some, as the ball was bouncing off him and his hold play was largely crap. He wasn't working hard enough to close down up top either, and not making runs to give the likes of Williams an angle to hit him. I thought he played for himself last night.

There's going to be some serious egg on faces when he buries the third and fourth in a routine win against Burnley next week, and Bayern tell Lewandowski to clear out his locker.

Ye boss. We're two up with five minutes to go and he'll get two more useless goals to add to his collection.

I'm sure Lewandowski fills his kecks every time he scores against Hull and Burnley.

It's ace how some of you weirdos can't wait to blame our ace centre forward as soon as a result or two doesn't go out way.

You're genuinely every inch as bad as the kopites you rip into.

He's scored 21 league goals this season already. He's averaged 20 goals a season over four seasons for Everton. He's the best striker you've seen play for us in 30 years yet because you didn't get YOUR win at Anfield and Old Trafford (as we win there so often) all the old criticisms come out, about how he's not good enough.
He's terrible mate. Roberto rates him

Ye boss. We're two up with five minutes to go and he'll get two more useless goals to add to his collection.

I'm sure Lewandowski fills his kecks every time he scores against Hull and Burnley.

So you'd rather him not score goals n just miss as we are already 2-0 up?

No problem with rom's performance last night, it was a great team performance and he worked their backline hard all game. I agree about his touch was off at vital times but his overall play was good last night. Just a bit worried how he is coming across in the dressing room, titish behaviour last night with Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.