Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No backtracking. I stand by everyone of thise posts. He's a fantastic goalscorer with some areas of improvemtn that arecobvious to most. Obviously not you. Lets make this simple, as thats what you can relate to. I wasn't having a go at him tonight with the quote from MOTD. I merely said it was an interesting fact. There are many many reasons why he hasnt scored as many against the top 6. Hes scored 4 today, we won, fantastic. if you think hes the finished article then thats where we differ.
you still want him gone then?

Like they sold Stones.

He'll go this summer, Lukaku. I doubt we'll see as prolific a striker again for years to come. As this manager told him, you leave Everton if you want to be a success.

My God... give it a rest mate... koeman is better than el fraudo ...

DEAL WITH IT...

Koeman didn't say "leave if you want to be a success"

He said at the moment "lukaku a potential is bigger than evertons"

Which isn't nice to hear... but it is true... potentialy lukaku could move on in the summer and win a league or maybe champs league depending on the club... Everton cannot win those comps next season..

Nope. I may sound off about his failings(not tonight though). But i think hes priceless for getting goals. I'm surprised you havent gone down the racist toute again Walken? Thats your usual angle?
That you either dont support Everton or you just dont know a thing about what makes a good striker probably

bluesb1970 said:
I have no campaign against him. He's a great goalscorer. He has elements he can improve on that will make him world class. He could get in front of the defender on crosses. He could hold the ball up better. He could offer himself more at the half way line. Is he being playedc100% to his strengths? No. Is he the best goalscorersince the 80s?Yes. Have i a campaign against him?no. Have you taken in any of my views? No. Is this an intelligent conversation? 50%
bluesb1970 said:
Continued working hard my ar$e!
Jumped under every long ball and mistimed most runs.
bluesb1970 said:
Get rid!! We are paying him to look at trophies instead of doing his warm up and all the time his agent is whoring him round Europe. Should be fined his wages to pay for the fans that went to that game. Disgrace
bluesb1970 said:
I see Rom's brother has tweeted his congratulations on his move!!
bluesb1970 said:
Same old...
bluesb1970 said:
I think if we are to progress under Koeman then lukaku needs to go. He's never going to be the hold up player that is needed. The right player upfront changes our team dynamics completely
bluesb1970 said:
We're not LOLing now are we Adam. How much possession did we lose from him tonight? Shocking really!
bluesb1970 said:
Exactly!! He doesn't show for many things.
bluesb1970 said:
He isolated himself on a few occasions. His runs are terrible and the amount of times he's behind the defender on crosses is unbelievable.
bluesb1970 said:
No it isn't. If we have broken down the wing and he's running in it's the best and only thing to do. He just needs to get in front of the defender a bit more.

Bit of backtracking here against your campaign si?

thank you for your service

other vaulters welcome and encouraged

Evertons success is 100% tied to Lukaku-scarily so since if he leaves and we get an average replacement (which is the likeliest scenario since it's hard to see another world class striker coming here at the moment) then we become a bottom/mid table team over night.

The obvious like for like replacement for rom is dembele for me. He has the strength and physicality of Rom, whether he has the ability to net in the premier league is debatable. Sadly I think Chelsea will be looking at either Rom or dembele come the summer. Hopefully it's dembele and we get to keep rom :dance:
yeah he's quite the same:confused:

Simply put. The best striker we have had at Everton since Lineker.

Take him away, and we become a very average team at best. Its VITALLY important for the immediate future and success of this football club to hold onto him. If we show continued improvement, desire, ambition in the Moshiri/Koeman era, break into the CL spaces (this season a VERY longshot, next season a big possibility), beef up the squad with pure quality in the summer - we have a chance of keeping hold of him.

Lose him - the only silver lining would be that we can get astronomical money for him (If he finishes the season as the PL top scorer, we could get between 60-70 million for him) - then its imperative we look to add 2-3 really quality strikers, if they can be persuaded to come.

Do I want us to lose him? Even for that amount of money? Categorically, no. I live in the US. All major sports here have an award at the end of each season, its called the MVP award. Its supposed to be awarded to the most VALUABLE player - meaning which player is indispensable to his team. You all know where I'm going with this!

I love him. He has every right to be discussed in sentences with Dixie Dean, Bob Latchford, Graeme Sharp, Andy Gray, Joe Royle, Gary Lineker etc.

Oh and I remember watching some blurts on an interview being asked how much he is worth in monetary terms - I heard some saying between 15 -30 million. Have a word with yourselves eh???

can't believe some are still discussing about him:rant:

Im discussing him because to me - he would be worthy of a place in BOTH the 1970 and 1985 squads. Only two other players since the 80's would join him, Kanchelskis and Beardlsey.

Lukaku is fantastic. The most exciting player we have had for 30 years. I love him. Like I said, I live in the US and a lot of games are played late at night (3am, 4am) I get up, even on work days, to watch my beloved blues, and if Lukaku scores, even if we lose. Im a proud Blue.

Sorry to all those who disagree.

Says it all really.
Screenshot_20170205-043544.png

No backtracking. I stand by everyone of thise posts. He's a fantastic goalscorer with some areas of improvemtn that arecobvious to most. Obviously not you. Lets make this simple, as thats what you can relate to. I wasn't having a go at him tonight with the quote from MOTD. I merely said it was an interesting fact. There are many many reasons why he hasnt scored as many against the top 6. Hes scored 4 today, we won, fantastic. if you think hes the finished article then thats where we differ.

He's scored against city,Chelsea,arsenal,Liverpool for us... and not just once either... scored a Garrick against Man U for west brom ... he does score against big teams.,. He scores against everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.