Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dembele, Dolberg, Martial would all be better moves though wouldn't they?
The obvious like for like replacement for rom is dembele for me. He has the strength and physicality of Rom, whether he has the ability to net in the premier league is debatable. Sadly I think Chelsea will be looking at either Rom or dembele come the summer. Hopefully it's dembele and we get to keep rom :dance:

Here is proof evertonians meed to adjust to Mosh and Koeman. Make Rom the most important player, the figurehead of the team and highest paid player we have, show him we demonstrate intentions by signing quality players, Lookman, Scheiderlin etc, ship the crap out such as Kone, Snivverly and Gibson.

Show him as the most important player ( and he is!) that we intend to build a powerful team with the equivalent Romelu Lukaku in the important positions.

Build Everton around Romelu, not consider the price we can get for him, we do not need to sell anyone.

Here is proof evertonians meed to adjust to Mosh and Koeman. Make Rom the most important player, the figurehead of the team and highest paid player we have, show him we demonstrate intentions by signing quality players, Lookman, Scheiderlin etc, ship the crap out such as Kone, Snivverly and Gibson.

Show him as the most important player ( and he is!) that we intend to build a powerful team with the equivalent Romelu Lukaku in the important positions.

Build Everton around Romelu, not consider the price we can get for him, we do not need to sell anyone.

I expect that is the plan.

Even though he is young he can be a father figure to the young talent such as Davies and Lookman.

We build the entire club around him.

He would not get that at any other top level side which is what the aim of our manager and owner aspire for.

You were slating him after the end of a 25 goal season.
Go back to when the comments were made, and watch the matches. He was dire and had given up. Again his ability to score was not in question I slated his attitude, and application at the time. I feel justified in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.