Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's just bagged four goals mate, another day yeah?
Yeah I saw that. I also was able to appreciate an interesting view on how many were scored against top sides, yeah? Can you understand conversation, yeah? Can you understand this wasn't aimed at RL, yeah? Can you see that when we play against lesser sides he scores because he is given chances, yeah? Can you see this is an appreciation that, if we improve, he can score even more goals against the top sides, yeah?er no, I don't think you can as that would involve thought.

Yeah I saw that. I also was able to appreciate an interesting view on how many were scored against top sides, yeah? Can you understand conversation, yeah? Can you understand this wasn't aimed at RL, yeah? Can you see that when we play against lesser sides he scores because he is given chances, yeah? Can you see this is an appreciation that, if we improve, he can score even more goals against the top sides, yeah?er no, I don't think you can as that would involve thought.
Saucer of milk for bluesb1970. . Meow..

LOL someone is annoyed Rom has silenced that certain element of our support, what else can you come up with in your desperate campaign against him? Getting pretty pathetic this to be honest no?

LOL someone is annoyed Rom has silenced that certain element of our support, what else can you come up with in your desperate campaign against him? Getting pretty pathetic this to be honest no?

Bit weird this. We have a striker scoring 15+ each season for four seasons. Finally a regular goal getter. But a quick check of @bluesb1970 posts in the players thread here seems to suggest the poster has nothing good to say about him...Not one positive post. All moaning. Very odd I must say.

Bit weird this. We have a striker scoring 15+ each season for four seasons. Finally a regular goal getter. But a quick check of @bluesb1970 posts in the players thread here seems to suggest the poster has nothing good to say about him...Not one positive post. All moaning. Very odd I must say.
I noticed that as well mate, there appears to be an agenda from @bluesb1970 towards Rom, glad I'm not the only one who noticed it, a shame after he scored four goals, honestly it's just weird

Just checkling and way to go MOTD for using stats to pretend to support a conclusion you have already reached with little data!

In his 14/15 season whilst on loan he scored 5 goals in his 8 appearance vs "top6" and at West Brom 5 in 10 appearances with all those being off the bench.

Add in cups for us (4 in 5 appearances), they are really trying to make something up.
Sounds like it

I have no campaign against him. He's a great goalscorer. He has elements he can improve on that will make him world class. He could get in front of the defender on crosses. He could hold the ball up better. He could offer himself more at the half way line. Is he being playedc100% to his strengths? No. Is he the best goalscorersince the 80s?Yes. Have i a campaign against him?no. Have you taken in any of my views? No. Is this an intelligent conversation? 50%

I think he's a fantastic goalscorer. Best in a generation.

I have no campaign against him. He's a great goalscorer. He has elements he can improve on that will make him world class. He could get in front of the defender on crosses. He could hold the ball up better. He could offer himself more at the half way line. Is he being playedc100% to his strengths? No. Is he the best goalscorersince the 80s?Yes. Have i a campaign against him?no. Have you taken in any of my views? No. Is this an intelligent conversation? 50%
Continued working hard my ar$e!
Jumped under every long ball and mistimed most runs.

Get rid!! We are paying him to look at trophies instead of doing his warm up and all the time his agent is whoring him round Europe. Should be fined his wages to pay for the fans that went to that game. Disgrace

I see Rom's brother has tweeted his congratulations on his move!!

Same old...

I think if we are to progress under Koeman then lukaku needs to go. He's never going to be the hold up player that is needed. The right player upfront changes our team dynamics completely

We're not LOLing now are we Adam. How much possession did we lose from him tonight? Shocking really!

Exactly!! He doesn't show for many things.

He isolated himself on a few occasions. His runs are terrible and the amount of times he's behind the defender on crosses is unbelievable.

No it isn't. If we have broken down the wing and he's running in it's the best and only thing to do. He just needs to get in front of the defender a bit more.

Bit of backtracking here against your campaign si?

Bit of backtracking here against your campaign si?
No backtracking. I stand by everyone of thise posts. He's a fantastic goalscorer with some areas of improvemtn that arecobvious to most. Obviously not you. Lets make this simple, as thats what you can relate to. I wasn't having a go at him tonight with the quote from MOTD. I merely said it was an interesting fact. There are many many reasons why he hasnt scored as many against the top 6. Hes scored 4 today, we won, fantastic. if you think hes the finished article then thats where we differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.