Rom and Barkley new deals till 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an ITK or wannabe but just been told that both Ross and Rom have signed new deals that will keep them at the club till 2022.
Hope its right, really good source (agent related)pretty sure he is genuine. Just to be clear not a big Barkley fan and also resigned to losing Rom until I was told this, you can check my posting history.
But this is a guy who told me about a month before Benitez was appointed at Newcastle that he would be their new manager and to put money on it and I gave him a dogs life for being full of it!

Just passing on what I believe to be genuine info, not ITK.

Really hope your right mate, sticking your head above the parapet is a dangerous pastime in this forum.

Great news if true

I've heard Ross' contract is agreed; it needs ratifying at board level - that was on Friday hence Moshiri up from London. Whilst Ronny has gently shown him the door - Swansea away the latest in snubs - Ross has indicated he wants to stay but isn't quite feeling the love. Billy has intervened and Ross is awaiting the news.

From the good ITK on the Betfair forum.

I've heard Ross' contract is agreed; it needs ratifying at board level - that was on Friday hence Moshiri up from London. Whilst Ronny has gently shown him the door - Swansea away the latest in snubs - Ross has indicated he wants to stay but isn't quite feeling the love. Billy has intervened and Ross is awaiting the news.

Miscreant man (think that was his name) still around then?

So Koeman isnt bothered about Ross but Kenwright has stepped in? For me this is wrong, if Koeman isnt bothered about him he should be sold, not pampered to

So Koeman isnt bothered about Ross but Kenwright has stepped in? For me this is wrong, if Koeman isnt bothered about him he should be sold, not pampered to

May be thinking, get him on a longer contract and sell him for more next year.

It's obviously happening...
giphy.gif

you just have to use your imagination :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.