Rom and Barkley new deals till 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

During that punch he looks very familiar to our good friend the fanta scruff

Not an ITK or wannabe but just been told that both Ross and Rom have signed new deals that will keep them at the club till 2022.
Hope its right, really good source (agent related)pretty sure he is genuine. Just to be clear not a big Barkley fan and also resigned to losing Rom until I was told this, you can check my posting history.
But this is a guy who told me about a month before Benitez was appointed at Newcastle that he would be their new manager and to put money on it and I gave him a dogs life for being full of it!

Just passing on what I believe to be genuine info, not ITK.
20170516_225026-1080x836.png

Not an ITK or wannabe but just been told that both Ross and Rom have signed new deals that will keep them at the club till 2022.
Hope its right, really good source (agent related)pretty sure he is genuine. Just to be clear not a big Barkley fan and also resigned to losing Rom until I was told this, you can check my posting history.
But this is a guy who told me about a month before Benitez was appointed at Newcastle that he would be their new manager and to put money on it and I gave him a dogs life for being full of it!

Just passing on what I believe to be genuine info, not ITK.

Why oh why couldn't you have posted this thread at 11.30pm on Friday !

There'd have been another server meltdown within minutes lol

Pretty sure the source of this is 'that's my goal' twitter account, which tweeted that the two had signed a new deal - then linked into some kopite WUM stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.