Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this con merchant, get him sacked already he doesn't deserve to lead the team out at Wembley.

11w03u.jpg

I want audio proof that he said that to Bill...I've never believed it.

All good. I'm just playing :)
This whole Manager situation and player departure uncertainty is doing our collective heads in.

Relax and see the bigger picture.

This season is a PL write-off, it may go down in folklore if we win the Cup, but the changes we will see and the advances we will make over the summer will be far more significant.

We are decree nisi, waiting for decree absolute.

Relax and see the bigger picture.

This season is a PL write-off, it may go down in folklore if we win the Cup, but the changes we will see and the advances we will make over the summer will be far more significant.

We are decree nisi, waiting for decree absolute.
Lets hope your right mate.. So we will see brown shoes arms folded for the remainder of the season then standing outside of our dugout?

My view is it will be the end of the season, possibly after the semi final if we did not progress but more likely after the season end.
Sorry to pester but, from what you know, is there any viable way Martinez would retain his position for next season? Ie: win the FA cup and he's still here?

Quite funny to read but I'm not sure anyone is going to sack a manager because they don't like their turn of phrase. A couple that may haunt him but plenty that is either a manager bigging up his players or being a little biased when it comes to refereeing decisions.
If you were pushing me to make my mind up based on what has been quoted there I'd go with 'in'.

A couple of phrases that may haunt him? My word, there's twice as many there than Brent ever mustered!

Status
Not open for further replies.