Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you remind me of the game of thrones trailers, say so little but you promise so so much more with these little tasters

Sorry, not teasing, but there are things that can be said and can't be said.

After twenty years of just having "make do" appointments and strategies, I think it is going to take a while for blues to realise the massive changes that are going to occur at Everton over the next 5 years.

We truly are going to be revolutionised - it's going to take time but it will happen. One of the first steps will be the appointment of a manager/coaching team that can live by those ambitions.

After twenty years of just having "make do" appointments and strategies, I think it is going to take a while for blues to realise the massive changes that are going to occur at Everton over the next 5 years.

We truly are going to be revolutionised - it's going to take time but it will happen. One of the first steps will be the appointment of a manager/coaching team that can live by those ambitions.
Exactly.

Which is why even the suggestion of Moyes is laughable.

Honestly mate, IF you are going to go for someone who has been managing Internationally you need to go for one who has managed a top International team such as Italy or Germany - or one who has a exceptional club managing record in addition if they manage a side like the US

A absolutely massive amount of difference betweent he two management styles otherwise

I see your point but Managing Italy or Germany would not guarantee success either.... there is always an element of the gods about that

but he would be a better choice then going back to Moyes as some have suggested and Eddie Howe ?! Really ???

But perhaps that belongs on a different thread

Our aspirations are far higher than Klinsmann, I can assure you.
jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

Mate journalists check in on this site - no doubt about that, and pretty sure unless they are braindead then they will have earmarked you as a poster to keep a watch on when they say something, from that POV - wise move not saying any more than you have - else it will start popping up in rumour columns before the time is wright and all that will do is kill your source dead as a stream of snippets that you pass on, so nay problemos

Mate journalists check in on this site - no doubt about that, and pretty sure unless they are braindead then they will have earmarked you as a poster to keep a watch on when they say something, from that POV - wise move not saying any more than you have - else it will start popping up in rumour columns before the time is wright and all that will do is kill your source dead as a stream of snippets that you pass on, so nay problemos
well said esk mate.

They must be watching @Moomin constantly then!

Status
Not open for further replies.