Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be at least partly a joke, but I have no doubt he'd have us higher than 12th in the league. He'd shore up the defense for starters. Granted, most decent managers could have us higher than 12th...As for attracting players, players want to come to winning clubs. We're not exactly looking like one.
No doubt eh? Not buying it even though it was proven jest. In terms of attracting players I won't pretend I know what players look for exactly as a whole but I doubt Bradley would be able to attract any top European talent which is where it all is for the next foreseeable score or two score.

Yes and they will still be able to attract a higher profile manager than us because their budgets are massive.

But I thought you said that top managers will only consider clubs with guaranteed CL football? This clearly isn't the case.

I believe we now have the ability to pay up to 10 million Euros per year to a manager, if they were given a five year contract, the contract would be worth 50 million euros, that's enough to turn almost anyone's head. If Leicester can go from Nigel Pierson to Ranieri, then I see no reason why we can't go from Martinez to Emery, or someone of a similar standard.

I hope Martinez turns us around but I'm beginning to lose patients with him. Some of his decision making is mental. Playing Stones Rb tonight, just like he did against the RS away in his 1st season, was an awful decision. He's not learning from his mistakes.

I agree on Benitez, don't like the man one bit but he's a great manager

Are you a doctor who works in a hospital psychiatric unit ? Banning them from watching Everton on TV might improve the mortality rate for a bit. His decision making can get to the best of us.

Hate to say it but he is now making us a laughing stock.his ideas are only great if they actually work.they don't.i don't want to put up with this anymore.its not fair on the supporters or the players careers he is flushing down the drain.every day is a day wasted.

No doubt eh? Not buying it even though it was proven jest. In terms of attracting players I won't pretend I know what players look for exactly as a whole but I doubt Bradley would be able to attract any top European talent which is where it all is for the next foreseeable score or two score.
Well no one can be sure. I'm probably still just fuming. Haven't had a rational thought for hours.

I don't want him anymore, we should be doing better with the squad available. He speaks to much [Poor language removed].
Just don't think he can turn it around hes shown he is far to stubborn, dunno who would replace him though.

Hope we start getting our act together either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.