Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the moment it all went wrong ....
Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

we were mint with that badge. Changing from it ruined us!

....3 years at £4m per year apparently. I'm sure there are negotiations to squeeze that outstanding contract otherwise we could put him on gardening leave and not take a job elsewhere. Probably agree £5m and he's free to take a job over the summer.

hes in luck then cos tescos are hiring!

....3 years at £4m per year apparently. I'm sure there are negotiations to squeeze that outstanding contract otherwise we could put him on gardening leave and not take a job elsewhere. Probably agree £5m and he's free to take a job over the summer.
If he's got an ounce of dignity, he'll accept gardening leave, that ends when he takes up a new post.

As Mourinho did with Chelsea.

Everton's players concluded on Thursday morning that they have lost their manager after Roberto Martinez did not show at the training ground.

A club spokesman insisted a decision has not yet been reached on the future of the Spaniard and stressed that no training session was scheduled after Wednesday night's defeat at Sunderland.

But the fact that Martinez was not in his office, as expected, has certainly led the players to believe his tenure at Goodison Park is rapidly drawing to a close.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...cking-Premier-League-slump.html#ixzz48RUvTF3I

Status
Not open for further replies.