Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, I defy any man to play football with stomach cramps :Blink:

I think the question is whether this is the truth or if he just bottled it.
If you have stomach cramps you kick the ball out of play as far as you can and get straight off, not play a suicide ball that wasn't on, and allow another attack which you know you can't defend because of said 'cramps'

FFS

Well this doesn't sound good does it? A paragraph from an echo article:

"The speculation is that Roberto Martinez's position is safe regardless of what happens at Wembley, but that is without the sort of wholesale supporter revolt which defeat at the national stadium could trigger."

April fools day joke surly,his job is safe!.

What is the point of waiting to sack him? When we go out on Saturday the damage will already be done.
I just want him out as soon as possible. Knowing he's still there - and that we have no idea when he'll be gone - is what's bothering me most. More than whether we win or lose on Saturday.

Manager situation > FA Cup.

As melodramatic as it may sound, it feels like the future of our club is on the line.

Fans mean s*** all

Not true mate. You're mistake is once you consider yourself a fan. Customers is another hated word. It's transitory in nature. Supporters are long term. We have more power than you can imagine, sure we're not a unified front and who'd want that to be honest. That's what makes us Evertonians, like Catholic with a small c. It separates us from the heathens across the park.

Let me ask you this question? Say there's a march down Goodison Road with Kenwright Out banners or Martinez Out for that matter, initially sure it would be laughed at initially. Graffiti on Goodison Park and on Martinez's garage. Contempt would be the response etc..Do it repeatedly and people start paying attention. It's not funny anymore or a symbol of ridicule. Questions start to get asked.

Thankfully it won't come to that for various reasons but don't underestimate your power for change as an individual or as a collective.

It will be the players that will do him, if we come anywhere near the performance in semi as we did in Derby, can't see him getting into Sunday.

Can't believe the players are getting such an easy ride. Some of them have just stopped playing, maybe it's because they don't want to play for Martinez but at least have some pride.

Spot on mate, you would think the local rag would confirm the players aren't playing for him anymore hence he should be relieved for his duties immediately.

Really disappointed to still find him in charge after that shambles last night. I can't even begin to want to listen to any crap he spouts in the lead up to Saturday. He should have been booted out of this club 3 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.