Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He resigns or gets sacked. The stakes are too big. The worse that can happen is we lose on Saturday which is a NEAR CERTAINTY with him in charge. Sacking him clarifies that the team are playing for the club and the fans and they have the opportunity to redeem themselves. We get beat like that at Wembley and it'll just get really ugly.

1% as ugly as it will be if we lose, and he is still in charge for Bournemouth at home.

Get out now... Who can defend that!! A one off we know it can happen but can you hide anything there I mean cmon.. Tranmere would of scored 6 tonight against us

And i though the last manager we had was bad when it came to derbies.At least Moyes could win one every now and again.Kiev last year.The second league of the league cup semi final and tonight.You failed again Martinez.

I was the 1st to defend him after the Arsenal game, but this has gone on long enough. I don't see how anyone can defend him now, to get absolutely battered by your rivals like that, was so embarrassing I actually feel physically sick. He's brought shame to the club, we're a joke at the minute. The only question the board should be asking is whether sacking him now will give the players a boost for the weekend or not.

Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "It was a disaster. A horrible showing that started with the best intentions but ended up with the inability to get the basics right. We forgot to defend the box and gave them a soft two-goal lead. We got emotional with the red card and from then on Gareth Barry was injured and John Stones was ill, it was a chain reaction. A disaster. An impossible experience.

"It is a challenge [Funes Mori] that he should avoid. He got carreid away with the emotion of a derby, he got carried away. Probably a red card, I can understand it or maybe a yellow. The top and bottom is that we didn't cope with the emotions of the occasion. A feeling of embarrassment.

"It is a huge game for us on Saturday in the FA Cup which is the only good thing. We will be hurting for a long, long time but we need to react quickly for the game on Saturday. We are strong enough to react but we are short at centre-back now

Status
Not open for further replies.