Right now this club is a shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Worst team in a generation
  • Worst football in a generation
  • Worst manager in a generation
  • Our best player hounded out to the margins of the club
  • Good young players going backwards in their development
  • Players embarrassing the club on the pitch in front of the whole of the continent
  • Biggest transfer war-chest in the club's history flushed down the toilet
  • Ineffective leadership off the pitch from the club chairman, CEO and owner
  • Stadium situation looking less than green for go
We've stepped back in a time machine and this is the late 90s again.

Add to that a small number of knobheads also embarrassing the club!

Thing is, he's got no common sense football wise. And his transfer activity has made it almost impossible for him to make a team function. Someone else can step in and give belief until we get a CF in January.
I know you're right @davek, it just goes against the grain to sack a manager at this stage but....

• Players embarrassing the club on the pitch in front of the whole of the continent
Hard to argue with any of this sir. Operation 'deflate all Evertonians' is now complete. The worrying thing is it could get a whole lot worse unless someone high up gets a grip.

Said this last night, I think its rotten to the core and we need a clean sweep right through, if that means Duncan has to go then so be it, he's part of the management and coaching staff that are not getting results. If we get nothing Sunday then its goodbye from me.

Compounding all of this is/was the heightened expectation brought about by the early summer transfer deals.
I'm trying to believe that this is no mass hysteria when we pick over the bones of the car crash of our season to date. The facts though are simple. We have massively under-performed so we have every right to be critical.
Undoubtedly the on field issues are down to Koeman, equally the boards performance comes under scrutiny as well.
Troubling times once again, I'm afraid.

Things aren't good at the moment, let's hope the manager is shown the door sooner rather than later so we can get someone in to steady the ship before January. This is a poor league outside the top 6 though, and we have some very talented players in the squad, despite the way you are trying to dress it up.

The squad is no where near the late 90's, the problem is the striker situation which can be put right in January. I still believe that with the right manager making sensible decisions, we can still achieve a 7th placed finish.

That is what I think we can achieve with the right decisions from the board though and like you, I am concerned that they will give him way more time than he deserves and the results won't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.